Menu
About Xi'an
Apr 29, 2004 14:29
  • ANGELINE
Hi,
Can anybody give me some suggestions about how to spend the long Labour Day Holiday which would last about 7 days? I'm in Xi'an now. Any advice or suggestion about tour in Xi'an or suburb and neighbour city would be appreciated :-D
Apr 29, 2004 15:12
  • LEON
Ankang is a good place to go. Yinghu Lake maybe is the largest lake you can see in Shannxi. And Xiangxidong is famous for its scenes, also you can try some local foods and sit by Hanjiang river enjoy your comfortable night.
Apr 30, 2004 09:32
  • CYNTHIAA
I live in Xi'an and began to plan my seven days holiday two weeks ago. Finally, i found that most of the places, either inside the city or surrounding will be stuffed with crowds in May days. Better to go far away from the hot spots. If you so far didn't book any hotels or accommodation, it will take you time to find them on your arrival. If you really want to travel a bit, prepare yourself for crowds.

However, meeting more people is not always a bad thing! Give yourself enough time for the trip and you can explore everyting on the way! Also interesting!
Post a Reply to: About Xi'an
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code