Menu
Li River Ferry Schedule
Sep 22, 2005 09:10
  • GOT2GO
I would like to combine hiking, biking and cruising.

I am trying to find a schedule of departure times and locations between Yangdi Village (if a stop exists there) and Yangshuo in both directions.

I am not even sure what stops are available, but I would like to hike and ferry one day and bike and ferry another day.

Price would be nice to know, but I would really appreciate places and times.
Sep 22, 2005 19:54
  • BEIJINGGJM
As i know,No official schedule ferry between Yangdi and Yangshuo, but don't worry, There are a lot of private boats while you have been there although it is forbiddened by gov,if you would like to haggle,Around one hundred RMB each boat which can carry 4-6 person.
by the way,Yulong river is best place for rafting in Yangshuo city,where is better than Lijiang river in my eyes.
Good luck.
Sep 22, 2005 20:43
  • BEIJINGGJM
Oh,Have another route you can enjoy Lijiang River,You can take almost one hour bus from Yangshuo bus station to Xingping Village,be there,Follow the path ,you will find a small fishing port after walking 20 minutes ,where opposite call Yuanbao Mountain,very famous place in china,see the picture on 20 yuan in RMB ,then you try to haggle the price, finally around 100 RMB for each boat ,take it to Langshi as far destination,now you have two choice:walking to Yangdi village or return back Xingping(free charge in same boat).
"Yangdi-Xingping is most beautiful part in LiJiang River",Chinese always say that.
Have a good trip.
Post a Reply to: Li River Ferry Schedule
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code