Menu
Where can i do a plastic surgery in XIAMEN?
Sep 22, 2005 09:32
  • HIMAN5867
Hi everyone!
My name is jason, i came from canada 3 weeks ago, and currently i want to make an urgent plastic surgery, but some some friends adviced me not to do it here! so i just want to ask you your opinion and what's the best place to do this surgery.
and i'll be very gratefull if you tell my how much approximitaly will cost.
Yours
Jason
Sep 23, 2005 02:41
  • CONNY129
I have no idea of how urgent a plastic surgery can be , I can not understand why so many people high on plastic surgery nowadays ,fashion ?
Sep 23, 2005 02:50
  • RITA
Plastic surgery can be urgent and serious, Conny, and it is not only a fashion matter, parts of the body injured may need plastic surgery, too, like burn and scald or other trauma etc.

HIMAN5867,
Good luck!
Sep 23, 2005 03:37
  • JABAROOTOO
Hello,
I have a contact in Huangzhou who manages a Cosmetic/plastic surgery clinic. They have other clinics arond China- not sure about Xiamen.

If this is of any use to you please send me a message and I can contact him on your behalf.
Sep 23, 2005 08:56
  • HIMAN5867
Hi CONNY129!!
i was asking about the plastic surgery BECAUSE of that i have to adjust my nose bone from the inside (SO it's not that surgery you're thinking about, nothing will be changed in my nose after the surgery)
So don't be afraid, it's not a fashionable surgery as you said!
and let me tell you this problem with my nose is effecting my breathing and throat!
And I want to inform you if I want to do a Fashionable Surgery I can do it in Canada my country before I come but everything is okay with me so there’s no need to do it!!!

thanks for you RITA and JABAROOTOO for you replays!
Sep 25, 2005 22:16
  • CONNY129
I was turned my brain by numerous advertisements and misunderstood you ,I felt really sorry .
hope everything goes well with you :)
Post a Reply to: Where can i do a plastic surgery in XIAMEN?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code