Menu
overweighted
Sep 23, 2005 03:29
  • CONNY129
keeping slim is every girl's desire ,but I often see potbellied men (especially the wrinkly) do not worry about their weight even prond of their shape ,is it only girl's affair to keep fit ?
Compare westerner with easterner ,who is more easily to gain flesh?
Sep 23, 2005 03:35
  • CALIFORNIA
Hi,Conny,it is not the girl's problem!The men also worried about it!I am fat enough now!so I want to......but when I see the delicious food,I can't control my month,so I only"破罐子破摔了"!
Sep 23, 2005 03:51
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi Conny,
I agree with you. Most women are concious of the fact that they are overweight and try to do something about. Sometimes it is hard becuase obesity can be caused by several other health issues.

But let's look at Chinese men. Affluent men, business men and especially children of the more affluent of Chinese population. It's not always a pretty sight and many seem to think it suits them.

Research in the west indicates that men become overweight easily when consuming too much beer, but it is also relatively easy for them to loose it with a little less drink and some exercise.

Not so for women as our bodies are designed to store more during pregnancy so when a women gains weight it is not always and easy matter to loose it again, I seldom see too many very fat Chinese women. They ususally look fabulous even if carrying what they consider too much weight.

But obesity is on the increase especially in the younger generations who frequently eat western fast food style food whether actually western or Chinese in origin.

Get outdoors and exercise. It's the best theng for all of us.
Sep 23, 2005 04:38
  • JANNNLEE
that's true.
here in france many people are getting still more fat !
they only eat fast food now and don't take care !
i do a lot of sport, and take care of what i eat, and admit it's true that most of men don't care about their weight !
Sep 25, 2005 21:36
  • CONNY129
a research by world health organization recently showed that more than 1 billion ppl in the world have overweighted problem :(
Post a Reply to: overweighted
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code