Menu
Rich and Bored
Sep 23, 2005 04:09
  • CHINACRAZY99
Been in China for 4 years now, got lots of money and too much free time invited my friends to a limo party last Friday all 7 of us were taking a spin around in the limo Shanghai for 5 hours we all got all drunk and stuff we finished up a lot of alcohol, sang karaoke, played PS2 all provided in the limo. The driver actually had to drag me to my apartment when we finished up at 12am. phew... Beat that. Can someone give me more suggestion how to blow money and knock myself out. Looking for more fun

Sep 23, 2005 06:45
  • JABAROOTOO
Have you considered giving some of your money away to the poor and desperate here in China.

You may actually derive some pleasure from doing something a little more fruitful with the fruit of your labour!!
Sep 23, 2005 08:39
  • STLGIRL
Hey CHINACRAZY99! I don't know how old you are or what kind of job you have, but it seems like you have a lot of everything to spare. Yes you can donate your money to the poor, but you've got way too much time on your hands as well. Why don't you tutor English? I know Shanghai has many people who are willing to learn. Or invest your money in something that takes work, like buying second hand apartments and remodeling them? It's a great way to use spare time. And much more satisfactory when you can either help someone, or build/improve something. I'm sure you are a smart person. You'll figure something out.
Sep 23, 2005 09:23
  • WESH
Go write a book and get back to us.
Sep 24, 2005 11:06
  • ELCABRON
No good idea, WESH. He would earn even more money with that just like Mian Mian or Wei Hui....and with even more money he will get even more problems;-)

What to do with all that money....some problems in life are really hard to solve;-)
Sep 24, 2005 19:47
  • GAZ07
I know.

Invest your hard earned money into a shotgun, point it towards your self-obsessed face and pull the trigger.
Sep 25, 2005 22:35
we used a black lincoln limo last night but i didn't pay for it can't remeber which company it was we were all dead drunk and i'm not rich
Sep 28, 2005 03:04
  • BUDSPENCER
HEY, just what I want! What limo were you using?
Sep 28, 2005 03:08
  • CALIFORNIA
Contribute your money to establish up "Hope School":-)
Sep 28, 2005 03:09
  • JABAROOTOO
Hey Bud,
Didn't you read his comment. He was non compus!!!!!
I might not have been black either.
I thought they use black for funerals or the Mafia?????

Sep 28, 2005 03:15
Yah, find jack daniels bottle nd then i don' remeber blanked out
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Rich and Bored
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code