Menu
Domestic flights cheaper in China?
May 5, 2004 14:58
  • 54MIND
I am studying abroad in Zhuhai, China this summer and hope to fly to Guilin for 4-5 days. On a couple of websites I've found price estimates quite a bit cheaper for domestic fares than those I found on travel websites. Is it best to purchase my flight once I'm in China?

If I only have 4-5 days in and around Guilin what are is it worth making a trip to Longshen or would I get more out of the trip traveling to the outskirts of Yangshou?

Thanks for the help.
May 6, 2004 22:00
  • YAZOO
I think for domestic flights you better look for a good local travel agency who can get you some discounts. That's the way I do it. The prices on the global websites (style travelocity...) are always more expensive.
Concerning Guilin : leave Guilin asap and go to Yangshuo, stay there 2 or 3 days and then go to Longsheng for 1 or 2 days. At least that's my opinion.
May 10, 2004 14:04
  • BONITA
I think what you should do is to compare the servive and the price carefully of different travel agent. In fact, some Chinese local travel agents can also offer you a ideal itinerary with good servive and discounted quotation.
Post a Reply to: Domestic flights cheaper in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code