Menu
cheapest accomodation at guangzhou during canton fair
Apr 9, 2008 01:53
GUESTECOMEEGO Budget hotel during Canton Fair

Hotel room rates in Guangzhou city center are madly increased during Canton Fair; yet, you can find budget hotels along metro line 4, which are just a few stops away from Pazhou metro station. The cheapest room rate for a double room would be $10 per night. For more detailed information and the list of budget hotels, you can visit : http://ecomeego.com/cantonfairaccommodation/
Apr 9, 2008 08:01
  • KSWONG
It's still possible to find safe, liveable and decent rooms at around RMB100-200 per night despite the price hike during Canton Fair. Ask me and I will tell. And it's not as scary as some foreigners make them out to be.

In GZ, as in most parts of China, there are 2 worlds, the "expat bubble" and the real world where locals eat, live and breathe. The trick is to break out of the bubble and live as the locals do.
Apr 9, 2008 11:00
  • BETWEENUS21
yes hotel rooms are very high during the canton fair and even 2/3 star hotels too raise their prices by t least double or more and the 4/5 star hotels have raised their room rates by at least 3 times. Other than private apartments which dont come really that cheap during the fair - min being around rmb300 per day - there is one way howver which does entails some travelling and that is to stay over in Dongguan hotels which offers generally the same price between rmb200 and above depending on the quality. Some have coach shuttle during the fair too; or one can take the high speed train which takes abt 30 mins each way. However other than high hotel rates, almost all eateries and services in Guangzhou city will raise their prices between 10% to 25%. If those who are flexible and not visiting the Canton fair - its very advisable not to go from 7 apr to end of the month.
Jan 24, 2010 15:50
GUESTKIRK [quote=ROCK213 ,24996]provide for you cheap apartment in city center of Guangzhou during the Canton FairThe 99th Canton Fair will be held on 15th April, and it is right around the corner. If you haven't booked your hotel yet during the Fair, just come to us! It will be a unexpected good choice for you!The apartment located in the city center of Guangzhou, just beside the famous mega shopping mall "Teem Mall" in Tianhe district. Extremely easily access to the Liuhua/Pazhou Complexes for about 15 mins by MTR. The MTR station is just 2 mins walk from the apartment, so that it will be the same easy to every corner of the city without suffering traffic jam. you need not to suffer an early-wake in order to catch the shuttle bus if you stay in the city perimeter, nor do you need to burden the expensive rate for the city center hotel. You may save your time and money to have a happy hour in Guangzhou!apartmen info: 50 square meter, 1 living room, 1 guest room, 1 dinning room, 1 wash room.facilities:TV, DVD machine, HIFI, refrigerator, air conditioner, hot water, furniture, washing machine, pc, internet(extra charge). Including 2 1.5m beds.community info: supermarket, market, postoffice, restaurants, etc.rate:15th~20th Apr. & 25th ~30th Apr.: 700RMB/day21th~24th : possible discount.booking hotline: 13682231171, ERIC WONG.email:163.com|rock213[/quote]
Feb 8, 2010 21:35
GUESTSANJAY ... I will be visiting Guangzhou this April for Canton Fair. Kindly send me the pictures of rooms available for accomodation. My email id is gmail.com|fluoroaids & hotmail.com|sanjay.parikh.
Feb 2, 2011 04:08
GUEST89138 hello
looking for accomodation in Canton at Guangzhou LED 2011 (1-4 of March) 01 DBL
plz, advise sevral places not FAr from the fair.
email is bk.ru|nata.mail
thank you.
Oct 5, 2011 11:46
GUESTEVA KAL... Need a cheap apartment for 2 near the canton fair for 23rd until the 29th of october 2011. Will need a sleep really as my partner and I will be out during business hours. We don't want to be travelling long distance from fair and as we will be coming to china twice a year we would like an ongoing arrangement and relationship with landlord. Can anyone help us. Cheers
Jun 25, 2012 08:20
GUEST10189 hi my name is naita ya mifima im coming to the october fair , with a friend.we are looking for an apartment for 2 weeks, as long as it is easy to get to the fair.

if anyone can give me a good quote for two black girls, in october 2012
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: cheapest accomodation at guangzhou during canton fair
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code