Menu
River Rafting
Sep 27, 2005 08:20
  • NICCI9STAR
I heard there is a place you can go river rafting in Zhuhai. Does anybody have any idea where this place is? I would appreciate if you could me all the details including Chinese characters of the address. I live in Shunde, Guangdong..any other places for river rafting close by? Hope to hear from some kind soul!!
Sep 27, 2005 09:39
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi. Don't know if this is much help. I know it is not really close to Zhuhai but it's all I could find on a quick search.

Can I suggest you ask a Chinese friend to have a search on the internet in chinese. You are likely to get more information.

It's called Piao Liu.(Peow leo)English phonetics Not sure if this is correct pinyin but it translates floating rather than rafting.

Danxia Mountain is located in Renhua county, which is the intersection of Hunan, Jiangxi and Guangdong province, 45kilometeres from Shaoguan City.

The Jinjiang river flows through the Danxia tour zone from the north to the south drifting a long the river, you would be infatuated by the rustling of bamboo leaves and the indescribable tend ness of oriental scenery DX endowed with heavenly beauty is the gift of mother nature.

Hard to tell what grade of rapids here but I have yet to see anything too "white watery" but can still be fun through some fabulous gorge scenery.
Post a Reply to: River Rafting
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code