Menu
Nice but cheap apartment for renting in Guangzhou !
May 7, 2004 18:15
  • GIONVIA
Nice but cheap apartment available for renting in Guangzhou ,China . Facilities as follows: computer , Hi-Fi speaker system , fax machine , printing machine , purified water machine , air –conditioner, TV, VCD player .etc. It has all the necessary office facilities . Advantages: safety and convenient for travel in town , 15 minutes taxi time from Garden Hotel , could get some free interpreter help and valuable business advice or even have good business cooperation with a reliable and frank Chinese boy; temporary or long term lease both welcome !Contact email: yahoo.com|chinatigerassociate .

Sep 10, 2004 20:17
  • CHERIFKAMAL
Dear Sir

We kindly ask you to provide us with the specification details of your apartment in Guangzhou ,and it's distance to the city center near the canton Fair , it's availability from 14 to 31October 2004 . th Kindly inform us with the level of luxuru of the apartment and with it's reasonable price .

Your prompt reply is highely esteemed

Cherif Kamal
Aug 22, 2005 22:17
  • ZHOYI960
Dear sir,

As you writen:
"We kindly ask you to provide us with the specification details of your apartment in Guangzhou ,and it's distance to the city center near the canton Fair , it's availability from 14 to 31October 2004 . th Kindly inform us with the level of luxuru of the apartment and with it's reasonable price"

As referred to the above message wrote on last year, may I kindly ask you if you are still interested on the apartment renting in Guang Zhou? I have got an new apartment opposite to Pa-Zhou Exhibition Center. Temporary or long term lease are both welcome. Please feel free to make any enquiries on the above matter. My contact detail would be: gmail.com|zhoyi960
Post a Reply to: Nice but cheap apartment for renting in Guangzhou !
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code