Menu
Spamming on this forum
Oct 10, 2005 04:15
  • CALIFORNIA
I have recieved a diffrent one:-(
Oct 11, 2005 00:47
  • DOUTIN
i got both of them: the JOYstick and the african queen.
my email address is NOSPAM@...

PS: mosquitos never touch me :))))))
Oct 11, 2005 01:23
  • CALIFORNIA
Really?Doutin,I only got the fraudulent e-mail from african queen---Cote I'Diva!
Oct 11, 2005 01:39
  • CONNY129
yes ,I had got the one from the queen ,but nothiing from Joy ,how do they select people for targets?
Oct 11, 2005 02:02
  • CALIFORNIA
The same to Wocca,it is happened on Yahoo E-mail Box.
Nov 2, 2005 09:01
  • JABAROOTOO
This has just arrived and been reported to Administration.
Please ignore if you have recieved the same

SPAM

Dear friend,
I am 54 years of age, I work with a banks in West Africa. A dormant account of US$14.1million US dollars exist in my bank for 8 years which belongs to an American Citizen who is now late Mr Morris Thompson, his profile
http://www.nativefederation.org/history/people/mThompson.html)
I want an account overseas where the fund will transferred. It is 100% risk free.
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
3. What will be your commission? If you can sponsor this transfer.
Consider this and write me at (hotmail.com|mao1590003 ). Call me at this direct line +228 925 7418
Respectfully yours,
Mr Mark Anderson.
Nov 2, 2005 18:55
  • CATHERINE
Thanks you JABAROOTOO!

The user account KIMLATAJONES has been blocked already.
Nov 6, 2005 11:07
  • JABAROOTOO
All the more reason for members not to post your email and mobile phone numbers publicly on this forum or any other for that matter.

It would seem wise for all to use the private message box and give other members a disposable email address to contact you if you want more direct contact.

I don't get the same kind of spam on my Yahoo account but I get plenty of other rubbish and live in hope that it will cease one day!!!!!!!It is such a nuisance
Nov 24, 2005 07:31
  • SAYHITOANT
I received the following message recently:

My Dear Anthony,

I am Rose Igeisoba, the dauther of late Mr and Mrs Mohammed Igeisoba My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Bouake, the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his busines associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal.
When my mother died on the 21st October 1994, my father took me and my little sister special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 28th February 2004 in a private hospital here in bouake.
He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $ 8.500.000 (Eight Million,five hundred thousand dollars) Deposited in a Bank,that he used my name as his only son for the next of kin in deposit of the Money.
He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance him from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates,that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management).
Darling, on behalf of my very self and my younger sister, we are honourably seeking for your assistance in the following ways :
1)We want you to assist us to Transfer this money into your account in your country.
2) To assist us get a resident permit to your country and also invest this money for us in lucrative business.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards,
Rose.

I am Rose Igeisoba Looking for a man that is respectful caring loving understaind and passionate,a soul mate that will always want to know and care for my feelings,although my friends call me the heart desire of every men ,I saw your profile and decide to write you, I have something important to discouse with you feel free thank's MY MAIL ADDRESS is yahoo.ca|roseige_m02
Nov 24, 2005 09:05
  • CALIFORNIA
I have got a similar one!Maybe they are the same one!

Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Spamming on this forum
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code