Menu
would like to make a friend with beijing girl?
Oct 9, 2005 00:35
  • LIZT0698
hi everyony!
i am a new guy from beijing,china.i am 26 years old and work as a part time tour guide in beijing before,only guide chinese people.now i am preparing for my test of english speaking tour guide certification. i love to make friends with you.i have lived in beijing for many years.of course if you have difficulity in understanding our culture,our transportation,hotel,ticket,just contact me for help.i would like to do it for my friends.
Oct 9, 2005 03:33
  • ETHNICEAST
i doubt i will have the chance to use your service or enjoy your friendship, but i think a good start would be to write more about yourself here; like what you just did and post your personal photo here(i realise lots of chinese local like to post somebody else photo as theirs). others would like to have an idea of who you are.
Oct 9, 2005 03:45
  • ELCABRON
EXACTLY! Who is afraid to put a pic on the page? Im sure you are not that ugly;-) So there should be no reason to hide. Except you have some weird plans or more fake identities on the board.
Oct 9, 2005 04:33
  • LIZT0698
of course there is nothing ti hide.tomorow i will tell you more abou me.i hope you can support me :)
xueli
Oct 9, 2005 20:37
  • LIZT0698
i got a master degree in my university.after graduation i worked in a electronic company as a translator,and then worked as part time tour guide. and now i work in an international travel service ,at the same time i prepare for my test.i had once guide chinese group,american group,nepal group and so on
Oct 10, 2005 09:25
  • ELCABRON
Now thats a good start. To make it more personal what about a picture. I always like to see the person Im talking too. Dont be afraid, we are all friends here, so no need to hide;-)

Do you guide around Beijing or also other regions and places?
Oct 10, 2005 20:04
  • LIZT0698
dear friends:
actually,i don't want to hide but,i don't know how to add a picture here :)
Oct 10, 2005 20:17
  • LIZT0698
i will try to add a photo here.chengde is my hometown,as we all know,the world famous scenic spots:the mountain resort and the eight temples.and i studied in he bei university of technology,hebei province.i am familiar with hebei province.most of the time i guide in beijing and sometimes,i went out of beijing,such as dalian, xi'an,shanghai...

Oct 10, 2005 20:18
  • CONNY129
enter in CONTROL center on the left ,
enter in PRFILE
submit your personal profile
then you'll see UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO ,choose one in your computer then UPLOAD it .
have a try !
Oct 10, 2005 20:23
  • LIZT0698
thank you CONNY129!
i have a upload a picture of my own.i am a common girl,i hope most of my friends won't criricize me.
sincerely yours
xueli
Oct 10, 2005 20:43
  • CONNY129
why not upload it in your personal profile ?

what do you think about Xian ?Compared with Beijing ,Xi'an must have many shortages ,can you tell us some ?
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: would like to make a friend with beijing girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code