Menu
Don't Go Shopping On Monday!
Oct 12, 2005 03:37
  • TERRYSPYYDER
Don't go shopping on Monday! No. I don't mean that. Its a play with words. It was Monday, 03 Oct when I went shopping at Chunxi Road. My, my...what a crowd!!! A million shoppers? Maybe not, maybe more!!

Oct 12, 2005 04:30
  • CONNY129
hehe~~
I guess it is the first time you come to China and happenly on National Days
you know what ? it is only a common scene we Chinese are all familiar with ,if you can not find crowded people on street in weekends or holidays ,you would surprise at that time ^_^
Oct 12, 2005 18:34
  • TERRYSPYYDER
Thanks for the reply Conny. You are right that this is my first experience with National Day crowds. I have been to China a few times. The shopping streets are always crowded but this one is different because it is National Day. I have been to Beijing, Shanghai, Xiamen, Wuyishan and now Chengdu. I love China. I hope to go to one of these places soon - Yunnan, Shaanxi & Zhejiang. Thanks
Oct 12, 2005 19:55
  • PEA28COCK
Hi,TERRYSPYYDER, I have to say that you are a wise person, because your three candidate destinations,Yunnan, Shaanxi & Zhejiang, are all very famous places of interest in China. Whenever you go they won't disappoint you.
Oct 12, 2005 20:06
  • CONNY129
Actually ,not all the places are crowded :)
only the center of the downtown and prosperous business streets are always busy ^_*
Oct 12, 2005 21:04
  • TERRYSPYYDER
Thanks to both of you, conny129 & pea28cock. You have been very encouraging. I must say that travelchinaguide's forum and members are indeed a wonderful lot. There's a wealth of knowledge out there at the Forum. One can learned on various aspects of culture, history and travelling in China etc. A good many names stands out in the Forum. Great contributors for both articles and photos. Thanks indeed. I hope to contribute more in future. And three cheers to travelchinaguide, Catherine, Collins and everybody out there. Cheers!!
Oct 12, 2005 21:10
  • CONNY129
you are welcome

Oct 12, 2005 22:30
  • CATHERINE
Thank you TERRYSPYYDER for your encouragement!It's not me or Collins, but all the lovely members of this community make it a wonderful site.
Cheers!
Oct 12, 2005 22:32
  • CALIFORNIA
To Terryspyyder:oh,you name was so long!yes,you have choosen the best places for travelling.I haven't been to Yunnan,can you take more pics for us???Thanks a lot!
BTW,Shaanxi is worthy to visit,commend the Shaanxi Museum intensively:-)
Have a nice trip!
Oct 12, 2005 23:02
  • CONNY129
welcome to Xi'an

Oct 12, 2005 23:08
  • MAY001
Hi, TERRYSPYYDER. It's so nice to hear ur love to China and TCG. Hope u can have good days in Yunnan, Shaanxi and Zhejiang! Plz share more travel experiences and pics with us! We all expect for more.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Don't Go Shopping On Monday!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code