Menu
Frustrations!
Oct 14, 2005 03:16
  • GRACECHUNG
I have been trying to send an article for the Travel review, and am having difficulty getting it accepted. I see that I can send up to 8000 words but no less than 1000. I made a 15 day journey of the Silk road. The article length is obviously going to be more than 1000, and I have kept it down to 8000. But whenever I press the submit button after giving all my personal details such as email addres, name, etc. I get a reject message. WHAT i WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN i PRESS THE SUBMIT BUTTON. Where in cyberspace has my article gone to?
Oct 14, 2005 03:21
  • ELCABRON
first: always copy your article before pushing the button. It often happens that the connection gets interrupted and all your writing was useless.

For the travel review, I think you can write it in different chapters.

Looking forward to your adventurous report!
Oct 14, 2005 03:57
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi Grace,
Yes you should and maybe you have already write all your tips and review in Word doc, just in case the net droppes out as it often seems to do then you at least can copy and paste again.

It's a good idea to write your review up in chapters with a photo to accompany each one. I don't know that there is any restrictions on this. Just the travel tips.

Other option is to split it into several parts
like a sequel or trilogy. See Mishen's last posts

I'll check next time I post something as I've got a couple floating around just finishing of details.

Look forward to reading yours.

Oct 14, 2005 21:23
  • CATHERINE
Hey Grace!
For the travel review, please firstly login your user account, then go to the 'travel review' part, click 'Write your travel reviews'. You'll need to submit your title first, and then you can divide your review into several chapters as JABAROOTOO suggested, since for each chapter there is a character limitation of 8000.

You can also go to you control center and then click 'my travel review'to upload your writings.

I completely agree with ELCABRON that you'd better save a backup in your own folder.

Please try again and any problems, feel free to contact us the moderators.

Looking forward to sharing your experience!
Oct 14, 2005 21:46
  • TERRYSPYYDER
Wow!! its going to be a great review. I can't wait to read it too. Please post some pictures too. Too many words make me see stars!!
Post a Reply to: Frustrations!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code