Menu
Jiuzhaigou Autumn Colours
Oct 15, 2005 03:45
  • GILA
Hi. Any came back from Jiuzhaigou lately and see that colours of Autumn? I will be in Shanghai next week and intend to go to Jiuzhaigou just to photo the colours of Autumn from next Friday to Monday, do not want to waste a trip if all the leaves have fallen..... Can anyone help and do not mind arranging a local guide who know the place well just to move around. Regards

email me hotmail.com|mumoo
Oct 15, 2005 21:05
  • TERRYSPYYDER
This picture was taken on 26 Sep. The leaves are hardly the colour of Autumn.

Oct 16, 2005 22:19
  • GILA
Thanks. Yes can see that the colours have not change then towared end of Sep. Looks like I might be very lucky. Thanks. I just arrived into Shanghai and will be making my travel arrangements.

I post my email wrongly, it should be: hotmail.com|numoo sorri
Nov 3, 2005 23:23
  • SAYHITOANT
I visited Jiuzhaigou on 23 Oct 05. It was already quite colourful. I believe it would be even more beautiful if I went there a week later. I saw some of the photos taken by others from 1 - 15 Oct, there were still pretty green. Hence, to see the best autumn colours in Jiuzhaigou, one should visit from 25 - 31 Oct 05.
Nov 15, 2005 08:07
  • EDYHARTO
Hi,GILA,

Whilst we were there in mid Oct 05, some leaves have turned yellow/red and the climate was cool and comfortable with warm clothings. After my return, my tour guide was so good to send me a photo, taken soon after we left, for my viewing pleasure which I now share with you. I have seen very beautiful photos of JZG in Winter as well. But the very cold air may not be so comfortable.
May 2, 2010 19:54
GUESTSAM DAV... I am planning a trip to Juizhaigou either from the 24th - 27th Aug or 13th Sept to 17th Sept this year but reading your comments it looks to be the wrong time. I just want to see the Fall Colours of JZG. Maybe I will have to wait till late Oct 2012 when the fast train from Chengdu to JZG is operational. Your comments please.
Cheers,
SD
May 3, 2010 00:22
  • ELLYSE
Go before the train is in place and that place is flooded with tourists.
Post a Reply to: Jiuzhaigou Autumn Colours
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code