Menu
Beads in Hong Kong and Guangzhou
Oct 16, 2005 01:36
  • BEADSTUDIO
I am planning a trip to Hong Kong and Guangzhou in October. Can
anybody help me with contacts to buy beads and semi precious
stones, pearls for my beadshop in Sydney, Australia?
Any information would be very much appreciated!
Thanks Marlies
Oct 17, 2005 04:33
  • BACKPACKER
Hi Marlies,

There is a bead/pearl and other accessory wholesale market in Shamshuipo, Hong Kong.

You can get the MTR to Shamshuipo station in Exit C (Apliu street).

All the shops to be closed on Sunday.

Should you have any queries, please send me a message.

cheers

Backpacker
Nov 9, 2005 23:41
  • LANAWILS2
there is a place in shenzhen called lohou commerical center which is basically the train/bus station that you arrive in from hong kong and there they have loads of semiprecious stones and beads... on the second or third floor!
May 15, 2008 07:33
GUESTBEADHUNTER Hey i am planning to go to HK to buy beads too. Just the beads, not the product, but it is just for domestic uses, not commercial. So is there any other place to buy beads besides Apliu Street? If you can specify where in Apliu Street, it will be great. Thanks for you time and I really appreciate constructive comments
May 17, 2008 02:19
  • SGAYIWU
I know a lot of beads suppliers in Yiwu. anyone want buy beads can contact me at yahoo.cn|buysga, I can help. even buy very samll quatity.
May 17, 2008 03:51
  • BILLCAI
There are big wholesale markets in Guangzhou for beads, semi precious stones, pearls, accessories, the quality is good, and price is very competetive. For more details, please feel free to contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill or call me at +86 15975607958.
Best Regards.
Bill
Jul 11, 2008 19:39
GUEST22411 Hello all,

I am planning a trip to Hong Kong in August/September as well to buy semiprecious stone beads and findings for my beads store in Ghana. Can anyone tell me if there are places i can buy 14 & 18k gold findings such as clasps etc and also are guides available in Guangzhou to help me get around? Any help I can get would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Sep 10, 2008 18:39
GUESTDANIELA I am traveling to Guahgzou buy the end of September to buy semiprecious stones, pearls and silver findings, and cristal for my store in Ecuador. If someone could give me any address to find good prices of beads, silver findings. Thank you:):):)
Dec 27, 2008 21:56
GUESTAMIN Please contact Kind Wood in Hongkong 85-227219087
Jan 5, 2009 16:15
GUEST16203 Are there any Hong Kong bead dealers that sell on line? I won't be going to Hong Kong any time soon(er) or later.
Jan 13, 2009 11:13
GUESTJUSTIN i want to know if lohou commercial center is open after the chinese new year> im planning to go there to wholesale clothes.
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Beads in Hong Kong and Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code