Menu
Unlicensed Street Hawkers
Oct 17, 2005 21:13
  • TERRYSPYYDER
Unlicensed street hawkers at tourist spots are known to fleece the unsuspecting tourist by over-charging or under-weighing the items etc. Nevertheless they sometimes sell local fruits or delicasies that are much sought-after by the tourists. Tourist like to buy from them. Are their presence a bane or a boon to the tourist industry in China?

Oct 17, 2005 22:08
  • CALIFORNIA
Yes,everything has two facets!I think they should be saved in the society!Yes,you can buy a very local things,I love it,and cheap enough!

Oct 18, 2005 01:33
  • PEA28COCK
Sometimes you will feel anoyed about those people. However for most of the time you will feel that your life is totally different without them. Those hawkers are more simple and plain than those tricky businessmen.
Oct 18, 2005 01:42
  • CONNY129
they do bring convenient and troubles to the tourist spots ,if they are organized well by the government , they have to rent storefronts to sell the goods ,the cost will be higher ; but if they are indulged ,cheating and dishonest will be a common phenomenon .I cannot think of a good way to solve the problem ,anyone who have good ideas ?
Oct 18, 2005 04:39
  • PEA28COCK
Yes, this is really a difficult and serious problem to solve!!! :)
Oct 18, 2005 07:45
  • CALIFORNIA
Yes,I can't lose them!!!But in sometimes,It is dangerous for the public security,Ah!!!What should we do???

Post a Reply to: Unlicensed Street Hawkers
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code