Menu
family suites in shanghai?
Oct 18, 2005 01:11
  • CALIBRE1980
hi, i'm looking to rent a family suite in shanghai from 27/1/2005 - 17/2/2006.
can anybody advsiue me of any hotels that are close to people's square etc?

i am looking at around 300-400 yuan a night for a room with 2 single beds in one room and 1 double/queen in the other.

any suggestions?
Oct 21, 2005 04:17
  • YANJIEZHANG
hi,

I have a suite available during that time. If you come here. I can offer you. it's a 3-bedroom apartment. 20or 25minutes by taxi to people's square. I'm sure you'll like it, it's a brand-new apartment:)You may contact me for more details if you are interested.my e-mail address is: 163.com|shell_beibei, MSN ID is also : 163.com|shell_beibei
Oct 21, 2005 04:23
  • YANJIEZHANG
hi,

I have a suite available during that time. If you come here. I can offer you. it's a 3-bedroom apartment. 20or 25minutes by taxi to people's square. I'm sure you'll like it, it's a brand-new apartment:)You may contact me for more details if you are interested.my e-mail address is: 163.com|shell_beibei, MSN ID is also : 163.com|shell_beibei

Nov 8, 2005 17:09
  • PINETREE
Hi, Calibre.
Winter is the low season in Shanghai. Accomodation is cheaper during this period. There are many hotel and service apartments in SHanghai and which are of very high standards. I prefer the Service Aprtment and have stayed there almost everytime I visit Shanghai - it is spacious and is more like a home.
For you/family, try the 2 bedroom unit. There are quite a few of these to choose from - just refer to "Hotels" above and you maybe able to locate one of yor choice/price range.
Post a Reply to: family suites in shanghai?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code