Menu
Macau Airport to Guangzhou
Oct 18, 2005 11:23
  • ERICTCT
Hi,

From Macau airport to guangzhou by coach is it a luxury coach and how much is the coach fare?

Thanks
Oct 18, 2005 22:50
  • JABAROOTOO
Not sure if there is a direct bus from Macau Airport to Guangzhou.
Shuttle bus to Border Gate for less than M$10 and you can then take a Luxury bus to Guangzhou from Zhuhai. LP suggests a mini bus from the border gate .

Try the border Gate first. We took a coach from the You Yi Lu bus station. We went to Guangzhou Airport for Y65 if I remember correctly.

Buses depart from You Yi Lu for Guangzhou every 30 mins for about Y50.
Oct 19, 2005 01:15
  • ERICTCT
Hi Jabarootoo'

T q very much for your valuable information that's very kind of u. I think your information is good enough. If i couldn't get the coach from the airport I will go direct to gongbei border and catch the bus from You Yi Lu.

Thanks !
Nov 11, 2005 11:38
  • YOGILLIAN
I'm 'll be going to macau on the 14th Nov can anyone tell me how to get to guangzhou in full details. N where does the bus stop in guangzhou? Thanks.
Or u can email to me it would be even better. yahoo.com.sg|yo_gillian2003
Cheers
Nov 11, 2005 21:53
  • VIATURATI3
hi! there you are in guangzhou again!
JABAROOTOO has made it very clear already. In more details, you can find a bus station underground of the bordergate on the Chinese side, the name is Kee Kwan bus or so. They offer several routes to Guangzhou, one is Zhongshan University - Yue Xiu Nan Station, the other is Jinan University - the Garden Hotel- China Hotel, there is also one to Hotel Landmark at Hai Zhu Square which I dont know the exact stops.
cheers,

yan
Nov 12, 2005 19:21
  • YOGILLIAN
Hi,
Thanks Yan!
Mar 17, 2008 11:21
GUEST15514 actually you can take a cab there... You can group into 3 taxi ... as it only cost around $50 to reach the border... because if you take the bus it would go one big round unless you want to take a look at macau... because the bus journey would take around 1hr and the cab would only take around the most 15-20mins... and from there you just follow the crowd and cross the border and take the bus which is also quite cheap around $60 if i didn't remember wrongly... and the journey take around 2hr+.. the bus is just a normal tour bus... if you need anymore help just email to me ... yahoo.com.sg|yo_gillian2003
Nov 1, 2009 04:53
GUESTCHRIS TSEN i wish to go from macau airport to tianhe,guangzhou .can you show me the detail how to get there?
Apr 23, 2012 22:25
GUEST16020 im going to beijing china this comming june 4 . but the plane that arrive will go in macau. how can i go in Guangzhou train station to go in beijing?
Post a Reply to: Macau Airport to Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code