Menu
request for some pictures-Empress YuLong & ZhenFei
Oct 19, 2005 03:49
  • GUANCHIN
Hello to everyone,
i just came bake from my tour(Beijing/Tianjin/Chengde).i'll try to post some relevant travel tips&pictures on this website,but i need some time to do so as i'm still busying on my job.
now i need some help from all of you,i'd taken a picture of Empress Yu Long (Emperor Guang Xu's wife) with Empress Dowager CiXi in a museum of Yi He Yuan.but unfortunatly,the picture was so blur,due to hand shaken. i will so gald if anyone can help me to find the picture of Empress Yu Long (one of the ugliest woman in the world).
the second picture that i need to have is 'Zhen Fei' (she a beautiful woman,provided alots of briliant idea to the Emperor Guang Xu on how to traet a country well,and had most of the love from the Emperor,but force to death because of the jealousy from CiXi & Empress Yu Long).

friends, you may also tell me which website to get those pictures ...thanks 1st.
Oct 19, 2005 03:53
  • GUANCHIN
a little amendment here .

it should be Empress LONG YU, instead of my typing error --Empress Yu Long.please take note.
Oct 19, 2005 04:12
  • CALIFORNIA
Look at this website,but it is chinese!I will find an english page for you !http://bbs.4yt.net/printpage.asp?BoardID=18&ID=83230
The 12th is Long Yu,the 13th is Zhenfei!

Post a Reply to: request for some pictures-Empress YuLong & ZhenFei
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code