Menu
Shenzhen
May 26, 2004 15:25
  • KVOURLI
i am from Greece and i want to know if shenzhen is a good place to visit, and and also i want to know how much money i maybe will need for a 10 day visit.(i have check the prices in the hotels and they are much more cheeper than here!!a 5 or 4 star hoter is very cheap !!am i going to need more than 1000 euros?thanks
May 27, 2004 09:55
  • SNOWWIN
I think Shenzhen is a good place for you to visit.
It is the largest special economic zone in China except Hainan provice.
There are not many natural scenic spots in Shenzhen. However, shenzhen people have established some artificial ones for travelers abroad and at home. The best of these is probably the China Folk Culture Villages, a museum of China's 55 ethnic groups with their distinctive architecture, customs and exotic flavor.
Besides, Window of the world, which is a collection of famous world sites in miniatureis,is really a wonderful scenery for a visit.
Do not miss them.
Have a nice time in Shenzhen! :)

May 28, 2004 10:15
  • BILLIE
I don't think Shenzhen is worth 10 days to be visited. Most attractions are of sand beach, sea water, and many artificial sceneries. And some are of the same style, subtropical, more or less. In my opinion, you can just spend two days at most in Shenzhen, and then spend some days in Hong Kong(the famous shopping paradise), Guilin (capital of Guangxi Province), and Yangshuo (near to Guilin)...
And this trip will be more wonderful!!!
May 28, 2004 11:36
  • SAMS
I have to agree. 5 days in Shenzhen might be enough, then a trip to Hong Kong will be in order.

There are a few restaurant reviews and ways to contact expats in Shenzhen at this website:
http://www.shenzhenpeople.com

Sam
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code