Menu
Anyone knows where to find travelpartners for china?
Oct 23, 2005 21:57
  • 2IMAGINE
Im going to china in just 3-4 weeks, and I will be travelling there for one year. I`ve travelled in Australia allready, alone, which was no problem at all, since it was very easy to get to know people there. Will it be just as easy in China u think? Or do u know any places to find people with the same "plans" as me? :)

Would be very gratefull for answeres!

Oct 23, 2005 22:50
  • LPBOIMANILA
when are u coming to China? Where in China? Any particular place?
Oct 23, 2005 23:40
  • 2IMAGINE
Hi, and thanks for ur answere. Im arriving in Beijing in about 4 weeks time. Besides Beijing, I havent really planned anything.
Oct 28, 2005 06:00
  • LANAWILS2
Hey...I am leavin in Shenzhen which i don't really think you should visit, however I am planning to go to tibet or other intresting places in the southwest along vietnam laos etc...maybe even touch into those counties in january... am looking for a travel companion... i am really flexible but can't travel alone cause it is totally inapproaite in this country being a girl... i have traveled all throughout thailand alone and met people along the way just fine but china doesn't have the same vibe at all... let me know if your interested in meeting up at some point along your travels... i would be. thanks,
lana.
Oct 28, 2005 10:30
  • CALIFORNIA
Will you travel in China for one year???You can travel the whole China!I think you can find partners in different places!!!

Oct 28, 2005 11:32
  • MISHEN
In major cities where there are youth hostels, travel partners will be easy to find. No problems.

One year's a fantastic amount of time to travel here. People say it's the best place to travel in the world because it has something of everything. It's the only place in the world where you might ask someone for directions and end up guest of honour at a banquet they've held just for you.
Nov 4, 2005 09:31
  • W2LCHINESE
I'll b in shanghai next week.. and i want to travel up to beijing and xian in december.. I'm looking for someone to go with as well.. can i join?
Post a Reply to: Anyone knows where to find travelpartners for china?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code