Menu
Heaven Is A Place On Earth
Oct 23, 2005 21:58
  • SEAGULL
We can say many places in China are like Heaven on Earth. Stunning sceneries beyond comparison. But most foreign tourist will only visit such places once in their lifetime perhaps. Which place is really worth a second visit? Bear in mind cost factors etc.

Oct 24, 2005 02:50
  • CONNY129
actually ,everytime you revisit a place there must be some different feelings from previous ,that really depends on tourists' interest,if you have plenty of money and time ,anywhere you like would be ok.for me ,I really want to go to Ocean World once again
Oct 24, 2005 11:20
  • CALIFORNIA
Grassland is my favorite,I have been to there so many times,and now,I still want to return......

Oct 24, 2005 21:26
  • CALIFORNIA
To Conny:Do you know Dalian Polar Animal World???It is very interesting,you can see penguin\polar bear\sea lion\dolphin,even whale:-)

Oct 24, 2005 21:34
  • CONNY129
I've never heard of it ,but sounds interesting ,hope I can go there one day :P

heaven can not be the same place in different views ,but where in your heart
Oct 24, 2005 21:53
  • CALIFORNIA
When I had a kiss with a penguin,but there was a piece of glass beteween us:-(

Oct 25, 2005 18:36
  • SEAGULL
China have many great places of natural wonders. Surprisingly, none of it is worth a second visit to the foreign tourist. So these places are not a great as it seems. Jiuzhaigou is nice but not great. I have been there. Going back? No way!!
Oct 25, 2005 19:45
  • CALIFORNIA
To Seagull:I think china has many places were worthy to return.For example,I love to travelling in the North of Shaanxi again,and the city Dalian,Harbin,Inner-Mongolia,so many places!!!It has relations with different persons!

Oct 25, 2005 22:26
  • SEAGULL
Thanks to you, California. You are quite a
well-travelled guy. I have not been up north. Sounds fascinating though. I shall leave my options open till I have seen more of China. I actually hope more comments can be heard about this subject. Awrrrr..nevermind!! Too many lurkers!!
Oct 25, 2005 22:48
  • CALIFORNIA
In sometime,I don't like to go to the "MUST" places,and there were so crowded!Before my travelling,I will check many maps,and plan my own routes!It is interesting:-)I love to do it!So I can gain many unexpectedly things!
When I went the north shaanxi,about Ansai,Jingbian,Wujiabao and many small village!I think they are REAR CHINESE!!!My Shaanxi travelling log was named"China DNA"!!!

Oct 26, 2005 03:25
  • CONNY129
this topic reminds me a famous Mongolian singer who had written a song "Heaven" -- "I love you ,my hometown ; my hometown ,my heaven ~~"
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Heaven Is A Place On Earth
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code