Menu
Jinan Queries
Oct 23, 2005 23:11
  • CURIOUS
I once posted a question on this forum and I got some valuable information.

This time around, it's definite. It looks like there is a chance for me to relocate to Jinan in relation to a job, possibly with family members in tow.

I want to ask where I could get information about renting a 2-bedroom apartment (with living room, bathroom, kitchen). I would also like to seek information on primary schools in the area that accept foreign children.

I would appreciate getting information from some locals or being directed to some useful sites on the internet. I have been searching online but so far have come up empty-handed. I really would appreciate such help.

We would be in Jinan sometime in November and would like to tie up these loose ends regarding long-term accomodations and schooling for children. We anticipate staying for a year or longer.

Oct 26, 2005 04:45
  • CONNY129
can you speak mandarin? or can you understand website in Chinese version ?
I've got a list of the name of schools who have the qualification to accept foreign students in Jinan but I don't know whether you can understand it
http://www.jnedu.gov.cn/sec-page/waishi/waishi10.htm
Oct 26, 2005 05:03
  • CURIOUS
I appreciate the link to the Jinan Education Bureau. I have some Chinese friends who can translate the information for me. We hope to check it out soon.

Thank you.
Sep 30, 2007 02:07
  • AMYAMY
i can help u to rent a apartment ,my msn hotmail.com|zhang-hui-amy
Post a Reply to: Jinan Queries
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code