Menu
Shenzhens Largest Halloween Party
Oct 25, 2005 04:17
  • SEIGOR
There is a huge Halloween party this Saturday at a bar called Ibiza. Ibiza is located in the Futian District, and is a about a block from the Hua Quiang Lu Metro Stop. There will be a good mixture of people from the East and the West. There are drink specials and a costume contest. Come dressed up and win prizes. I hope all can make it. It will be the Shenzhen Halloween event this year. – remember, Ibiza (Just down from the Shanghai Hotel - get off the metro and walk toward Shang. Hotel, take a right and it is one block down on your right, next to the Chieftian) This Saturday(October 29th) Dress Up(Win prizes) Lots of Cheap BOO!!ze.
Oct 25, 2005 04:26
  • CONNY129
what's the significance of Halloween Day to the west ?
Oct 25, 2005 16:43
  • ELCABRON
They have the best house parties on Ibiza, plus nice beaches....ah, thats the island, sorry.
Oct 25, 2005 22:18
  • SEIGOR
The significance of Halloween is different to different cultures of the West. I believe to Americans it is just a reason to have a party and for the kids to get candy. For many Latin American cultures it is a way to honor their family members who have left this Earth. The have Day Of The Dead on November 1st. For the purposes of the party at Ibiza on Saturday night, it can be whatever you want. Hope to see you there!
Oct 25, 2005 22:30
  • CONNY129
such kind of party always give me the first impression is Mask of all kind horrible ghosts :(
but it must be exciting than usual
Post a Reply to: Shenzhens Largest Halloween Party
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code