Menu
looking for singaporean club / community
Jul 31, 2011 18:52
GUESTNIKKA hello nice to meet you .. im nikka 22 from singapore add me on my YAHOO
yahoo.com|nikkachan2011 and my MSN hotmail.com|emma_tigang add me now
im online now ill waiting to you there ..
Nov 7, 2011 22:25
GUEST16194 Hi,

I will be needing some advice for working/living in Chengdu as I will be posted there pretty soon.

Is this forum still alive?
Nov 10, 2011 02:32
GUESTMARK We have 3 singaporeans here in our chengdu office, feel free to contact me at 18602875227...

"WE THE CITIZENS OF SIINGAPORE..."
Dec 21, 2011 22:55
GUESTGUEST KKA Is this forum still alive after 1 whole year?

I will be locating to Chengdu for work and would really like to be able to meet with fellow S'porean when I am there
Jan 10, 2012 23:16
GUEST62288 have been for nearly 2 weeks...kinda bored now lol...
this is my 1st winter in chengdu and i'm wondering how cold will it get here, so I won't miss the ultimate 70% disc that the shops are having now...any advice from the old birds?
Feb 2, 2012 01:45
GUESTAKK
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMARK

We have 3 singaporeans here in our chengdu office, feel free to contact me at 18602875227...

"WE THE CITIZENS OF SIINGAPORE..."

Hi Mark, I guess that's you??? Would there be any gathering of S'porean anytime soon?
May 30, 2012 02:40
GUESTJACKIE Hi

I am Singapore Chengdu ren....

If you have anything about Chengdu can contact me 13684083783 Jackie

Jun 12, 2012 12:09
GUESTANALYST... Hi, I've been to Chengdu and I've fallen for the place. In addition, I'm Singaporean Chinese and am someone that believes strongly in the Chinese culture and finding back my roots. I hope to be able to find a job in Chengdu. But I don't have any contacts there that I can help me with finding employment there. I know this post might not be the most appropriate place to post my question. But I'm seeing quite a few Chenduians here so I can't help but ask for some help or advice. I'm currently in the process of completing my last 2 papers for ACCA and I wish to get a job as an accounting/finance professional in Chengdu. I've a few years of experience in operational accounting. I don't mind trying out other relevant jobs in banking/finance sector as long somewhat relevant to the accreditation I'm going to get. If someone here can point me to any relevant websites or have any contacts in Chengdu that can help, please feel free to contact me. My email is hotmail.com|finecon_78 I can facilitate my personal contact number if required. Just to be clear this is not a Boliao email. I'm serious contemplating on the matter. As I'm not in a hurry yet I'm gradually in the midst to source for opportunities. My name's Andre. Hi everyone.
Jan 9, 2013 00:56
  • JANX
Hi there. Are you in Chengdu yet? Or still looking for a job. I'll be there in a few months' time. Feel free to drop me a line :)

Any Singaporeans in Chengdu, feel free to chat too!
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: looking for singaporean club / community
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code