Menu
Rent Apartment in Beijing
Oct 25, 2005 18:28
  • MILLICENT3
Just querying if you can rent a 2-3 bedroom Apartment in Beijing close to Tianamen Square? We are looking at options when we visit Beijing next year. Hotels are OK, but an Apartment for 7-10 days would be better! Hope you can help.
Oct 27, 2005 00:18
  • LIZT0698
hi!
i have worked in beijing for 4 years, as a tour guide.i am familier with this city.so i can help you to rant an apartment or hotel. tell me what's your requirement about the room?two stars or three stars?...
xueli
Oct 27, 2005 17:20
  • MILLICENT3
Hi Xueli..Thanks for replying. We are only looking at options at this stage, but it would have to be close to Tianamen Square and CLEAN!! We would need 2 bedrooms, 1 with a double bed and the other with 2 singles. Has to be furnished with bedding and cooking utensils. Most important, NO STAIRS, or a lift would be good. I think my request will be impossible!
Oct 27, 2005 17:53
  • KEVINKIKI
I know a place named East Gate Int'l apt. Two bed rooms tem. apt. cost is US$100.00/day. But it is not closed to Tiananmen Square, it located near Dong Si Shi Tiao. And it close to the underground station.

Post a Reply to: Rent Apartment in Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code