Menu
Yichang to Hanoi
Oct 26, 2005 08:13
  • NADIA
I am planning a Yangtze cruise that ends in Yichang. Now I am trying to find a way out of there. Can anyone recommend a travel agent or alternate way to purchase airline tickets? I have to make it to Hanoi within a day. Thanks!
Oct 26, 2005 19:58
  • RITA
I don't know which cruise ship you will take, usually Yangtze River cruises end in Yichang at noon time or in early afternoon. There are only a few cities have daily flights (like Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, etc.) to and from Yichang.

The flight between Guangzhou and Hanoi departs every Monday and Thursday. But from Oct 30, the only daily flight from Yichang to Guangzhou departs at 9:00pm, and arrives in GZ at 10:40pm, it's difficult to connect flights to anywhere.

There is a daily flight available between Beijing and Hanoi departs beijing at 5:05pm and arrives in Hanoi at 9:50pm, but from Oct 30, the only daily flight from YC to BJ departs at 7:00pm and arrives in Beijing 9:00, difficult too, to connect flights to Hanoi.

What's your schedule and is it possible for you to change a cruise ship that ends in Wuhan?
Nov 17, 2005 11:20
  • JIIA
Do you know how much the flight between Guangzhou and Hanoi costs (single)? And also when is the best time to book, far in advance...when in China...day before? Any ideas?

Many thanks
x
Nov 17, 2005 19:03
  • RITA
Ticket price Guangzhou-Hanoi: ¥2420, fuel surcharge: ¥330

For your reference, the discount price in this month is about ¥1880, fuel surcharge ¥330.

All the currently operated flights are from the China Southern Airlines, usually you can get better price booking in China.

About when to book, that depends on the season, I suggest book the flight tickets far in advance in high tourism seasons, for the low seasons, a few days in advance will be fine.
Post a Reply to: Yichang to Hanoi
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code