Oct 26, 2005 11:57
  • QUIN48
Is last post travel related
Oct 26, 2005 19:34
  • PEA28COCK
What do you mean??
Oct 26, 2005 21:35
  • SNOWBIRD
Don't just asked if the last post is travel related. Which one? There is no last post unless TCG is closed.
Oct 26, 2005 21:40
  • CALIFORNIA
I am puzzle enough!I don't know what are you talking about:-(

Oct 26, 2005 21:51
  • CONNY129
I think he might see a post he wondered whether it is related to travel ,but we don't know which thread he refered to because the order is not fixed .
Nov 9, 2005 16:41
  • PINETREE
I think QUIN48 is referring to the general situation - not just any particular threads - there are too many.
But I agree with him/WOCCA - we have gone out of topics. This is a Travel Forum. Let's try to exercise some discipline and stop writing about Sharing A Hotel Room with Chinese GF, Smoking, Advertisements, etc,etc.
For the COmmunity Moderators - perhaps a separate chat room can be opened for these poor chaps who do not have travel topics to talk about but need an outlet to chat with fellow members on anything else ?
Nov 9, 2005 21:20
  • SEAGULL
There are many of us who wish that this forum remains as TCG - Forum (China travels) And there are many members who wish that this Forum is not solely on China. So we have a mixture of members now.

I used to get very uptight when members came in with unrelated subjects. But then, how much can one asked about China travels.

Many topics are repeated countless times. It gets boring. If some members bother to read past threads and TCG guides, they don't have to ask some of the questions. (Eg. When is the best time to visit Hangzhou etc etc .......... )

Unrelated topic can be interesting and generate a lot of interests amongst members. This is especially so for foreign members. I'm sure many chinese members hate to answer questions about China over and over again. Foreign members can't help with most questions about china travels unless they are staying/working in China. You can see by the few familiar names. That is why I noticed that "genuine" questions sometimes get lukewarm response. Unrelated subjects are "HOT" topics.

So, all said and done, let the members have some personal discipline and post decent questions or subjects.

Sharing a hotel room with chinese GF is a decent question. The indecent idea is why share a room if you don't want to share the bed? Full stop!
Post a Reply to: Keep it to travel guide please
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code