Menu
Looking for off the track travel companions
Oct 28, 2005 05:46
  • LANAWILS2
Hi... I have just arrived in Shenzhen about 3 weeks ago. I am really excited about getting out of this city as much as I can to discover the things that China can hopefully hold true to have...nature, fresh air, swimmable water,and a slower pace of life... I love to camp,hike and explore new places however I am learning the hard way that i can't do all these things alone being a girl without taking big risks...china dosn't seem to be the place to travel alone and espically around this area... if anyone is interested in the same kind of things...exploring deserted beaches off off hong kong and taking weekend trips to waterfalls in the countryside etc.. please get back to me or ask your friends if they are interested. I would love to get some, one or any amount of people together to be able to do some camping trips, hikes exploriung etc. I am also considering taking a long trip over christmas to the south west and need a companion for that... keep me in mind. I'd love to meet you if your interested!
Post a Reply to: Looking for off the track travel companions
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code