Menu
TANG DYNASTY DINNER SHOW
Oct 29, 2005 00:46
  • IRACUBET
Can anyone provide information on this cultural show or other simiar ones. It seems that they charge RMB300 per person for the show, don't know whether it includes dinner or not?! Or are there segments that are optional??

If there's similar ones that are cheaper, could you guys refer us to them. Thanks alot.
Dec 17, 2005 07:41
  • WCTMAN
Perhaps this reply is a little late, but: 3 of us caught the show only, rush seating, for 50 yuan each. Very good aisle seats. Highly recommended.
Dec 18, 2005 19:17
  • RITA
"Perhaps this reply is a little late, but: 3 of us caught the show only, rush seating, for 50 yuan each. Very good aisle seats. Highly recommended."

Well, I didn't noticed IRACUBET's post earlier, either. But WCTMAN, are you sure what you've watched was the Tang Dynasty Dinner Show performed every night at #37 North Chang'an Road, which is the only place to offer "Tang Dynasty Dinner Show"? Because the total cost of the show and dinner is CNY300 each, about CNY200 (I don't remember the exact amount) for the show only, I doublt how you can watch it for CNY50 only?? Here is some detailed information about the Tand Dynasty Dinner Showed in this site:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/shaanxi/xian/dinnershow/index.htm
Post a Reply to: TANG DYNASTY DINNER SHOW
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code