Menu
Great visit to Kenya!!!
Oct 31, 2005 07:44
  • KENYANLOVER

Hi guys,

How many of you have been to Kenya, man! had this great trip, it was organised by a very I must admit effective and efficient tour company www.awardsafaris.com, I visited the massai mara and I was shocked to see things beyond my wildest imagination (lions mating is a very intresting and errotic affair, they went on it like for 1 week !.. and hear this at the same spot.. wish I could do that :) )

I heard some crazy stories as well, did u know a lion adapted a baby onxy and took care of it, protecting it instead of eating it? I am really looking forward to my next visit. if you are intrested, please visit www.awardsafaris.com

or talk to me at and I can help u have some serious fun.. reall fun ;) yahoo.com|njeridavid thanks...

Oct 31, 2005 09:34
  • CALIFORNIA
Yes,Kenya is an amazing country,and the Nerobi National Forest Park is the most famous,you can see zebra,giraffe......so many animals in there!

Oct 31, 2005 15:30
  • GAZ07
My friend went to Nairobi and had VERY bad experiences. Near death.

I read that during mating season, lions make love over 40 times a day. Almost as many times as myself :)

Nov 1, 2005 06:47
  • SNOWBIRD
Why waste money going to Masai Mara? Take my advice, tune in to National Geographic. You can see it for free. What is lions mating? You can see it over and over again on National Geographic. No big deal. I've seen sperm whales mating. Nothing to shout about. On National Geographic.... haha!! Let's not turn TCG into WTG (World Travel guide) I hope nobody will come up and say.... Hey! I've been to Iran and I've seen them slitting the stomachs of the sturgeon fish to get caviar!! Wow!! you should see it, oh man, it is scary!!! No, please don't talk about Masai Mara.. or Iran ...lets talk about TCG and general subjects about China. OK?

Nov 1, 2005 07:28
  • KENYANLOVER
Hi Gaz07, so sorry what could have happened to your friend?
A near death situation is dead serious.
For you if you can match the lion's energy you are tough. where in kenya did your friend visit?
Nov 1, 2005 10:32
  • GAZ07
Songbird:
If everybody sits and watches the National Geographic channel then you can see China. Why bother to visit China when it is on the TV? Then China would have no visitors and there wouldn't be a TCG.

Nothing can compare to seeing amazing things in real life. And i'm happy for people to share their experiences on TCG

My friend went to Nairobi City.
Nov 1, 2005 16:29
  • RMAYEKAR
Snowbird...seriously, your post didn't even make sense. Were you being serious? I really hope not...for the sake of humanity.
Nov 1, 2005 17:25
  • SNOWBIRD
I'm dead serious, ok. Kenyalover talk about lion shows in Masai Mara. Maybe someone will come up and talk about tiger shows in Bangkok. Like GAZ07 said ..to share experiences on TCG!! How thoughtful. Like many other people, I have seen 2-legged tiger shows in Bangkok but I won't talk about it here. But hey! maybe I'm wrong about the location of Masai Mara. My friend who lives in Kenya called me to say that Masai Mara is in one of the province of China. She won't tell me which province though. Anyone knows?
Nov 1, 2005 17:30
  • SNOWBIRD
Hey hey!! I got it. Maybe Masai Mara is in Mongolia. Grassland, thats right!! Mongolia have grassland!!! Wrong????
Nov 2, 2005 05:28
  • KENYANLOVER
California, its nice to know you have visited the Nairobi national park its AWESOME to say the least. Did you visit the David Sheldrick where rescued elephanats and rhino are kept?

great country, great universe
Nov 2, 2005 20:09
  • CALIFORNIA
To Snowbird:"Maybe Masai Mara is in Mongolia",InnerMongolia or Mongolia Rep???I don't think it is Innermongolia,I have been to there so many time,and never heard of this!
To Kenyanlover:Hey,I haven't been to Kenya!!!My friend has been to there,and told me Nairobi Park!
Post a Reply to: Great visit to Kenya!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code