Menu
Trip from HK Disneyland to China (need assistance nad companion)
Nov 2, 2005 00:19
  • LUNATICUS
Hi guys..
I'll be going to Hongkong (3days) this end of the month and I'm planning to extend for 3-4 days to be able to visit China (especially the great wall).

This would be my first time to go out of the country and I'll be traveling by myself.

I need help on almost everything.. Tips..
I only have small budget but i definitely want to enjoy the spots and cities..

By the way, I'm going to this trip because I won a trip todisney land and hongkong for 3 dasy to 2 nights. And I thought that i'll extend to take the oppurtunity to explore china.

WHat can you suggest (place to stay, visit, fiestivals, etc..)? or maybe a group or somebody will go there at this date maybe I could join you..

thanks.

Nov 2, 2005 03:28
  • CONNY129
you are lucky enough !!!

now that you won a trip to disneyland and hongkong for 3 dasy to 2 nights. do they offer all the fees ? I mean tickets , meals ,accomodation ~~ or they just offer a free visit to disney ?

if it is your first time to visit China and you do not want to miss Great Wall , Beijing is definitely your destination ? if you want to know more things about Beijing ,I think the info is plenty here .
Nov 2, 2005 04:01
  • MAY001
You may also go to Lijiang, Yunnan, to enjoy the unique atmosphere of Chinese minority groups!
Nov 3, 2005 04:04
  • LUNATICUS
CONNY129,

Yup. Free hotel accomodation (3 days/2N), breakfast, entrance to disney, and plane ticket from here to hongkong.

But I heard that disney is not that great right now. So I decide to extend to be able to isit otehr cities.. Not necesarily beijing. Other palces in china that i can access by bus/train from hongkong. Yes Iw oudl loe to see the great wall..

where do you suggest i go? and where should I ride from hongkong to that place..? this is my frist time, please bear with me..

Thanks.
Nov 3, 2005 05:15
  • LUNATICUS
Thanks...

How can I get to beijing from hongkong? how much?
Whats the cheapest hotel there?

maybe you could mention some spots that I could visit. or other cities maybe...
Nov 4, 2005 22:42
  • LUNATICUS
any other places you suggest i could visit before reaching beijing?
Post a Reply to: Trip from HK Disneyland to China (need assistance nad companion)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code