Menu
What about travel video clips?
Nov 2, 2005 07:23
  • ELCABRON
The huge variety of pics contributed by all the members on this page is amazing.

But a single picture is always just a second frozen in time, from one single perspective. But the moving picture gives a much better view on things - the object is alive with sound and motion.

I still have a nice well-cut video clip from my first unexperienced trip to China in 2003.
It shows some highlights like the Xuangkong Si and Yungang Caves of Datong, Xian with the ancient city wall, muslim quarter, the goose pagodas..., Shanghai from the view of the JinMao Tower and the Bund, the Emperors Channel from Hangzhou to Suzhou and its gardens, as well as the Simatai wall of Beijing. So it is not about me lying on the beach, or other personal stuff. This is quite touristic - AND politically correct, of course;-)
It looks quite professional ":-)my pride;-)" and I think it gives a nice view for first triers of China.

The question is if it is a good idea as an addition to this page and if yes, the question would be about the technical possibilities (size and so on...)
Nov 2, 2005 17:11
  • GAZ07
Good idea, if possible.
Nov 2, 2005 18:34
  • RITA
Sounds excellent!
Nov 2, 2005 18:35
  • PEA28COCK
A perfect idea!
Nov 2, 2005 19:46
  • CALIFORNIA
I am a supporter of your perfect idea!!!

Nov 3, 2005 09:17
  • ELCABRON
The size is quite/far tooooo big, around 550 MB, the English version is a little bit smaller (yes, Omed presented it to Chinese friends).
But cutting it into pieces corresponding to the places and cities would make sense and reduce the size dramatically....the complete movie would take 52 minutes;-)

Any idea?
Nov 10, 2005 17:21
  • PHXRISING
It is very easy. You post your travel video at the video clip sharing community - vSocial.com. In the Share It! function you copy and paste the link:

http://www.vsocial.com/video/?l=487

And it is ready to view.
Nov 12, 2005 02:30
  • ELCABRON
Thanks a lot, Ill check it out!
Post a Reply to: What about travel video clips?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code