Menu
Mae Hong Son - Long Neck Karens Tribe
Nov 2, 2005 09:07
  • SNOWBIRD
The long-neck karens were formerly from the hills of Myanmar. Many of them have since made their home in Mae Hong Son which at the Thailand/Myanmar border. They lived in special villages set up by the Thai authorities. They lived by selling home made handicrafts to tourists.

Nov 22, 2005 17:37
  • SNOWBIRD
Well Wocca, this was started when some *** suggested that we should all visit Masai Mara and see the lions having sex.

Thereafter I also started "China Against The World" I'm sure you have read that thread.

The point now is that nobody care whether this is TCG in this forum. This forum have degenerated into just about anything.

You reemember reading about "Come Visit me In India"

Well, I am waiting for someone to invite me to the Amazon jungles. It will be fun to see the monkeys in action. Zoo monkeys have not been very cooperative. LOL
Nov 22, 2005 18:17
  • DONHFRASER
Hi Snowbird

Don't degenerarate was a good website into "Who wants to see what, where doing what"
Yo can see monkeys having sex or anything elase anywhere in the UK or Iceland on any Saturday night!
That won't improve any Asian/Chinese life as the members did 2 /3 years ago

D
Nov 22, 2005 20:56
  • CONNY129
I wonder do they have a tribal totem ?
If yes ,it must be giraffe :P

they won't get sick of jugular vertebrae for the firmly support of the mental rings ,but how could they nod ?
Nov 22, 2005 21:31
  • CALIFORNIA
Giraffe also can nod easily:-)

Nov 22, 2005 21:44
  • CONNY129
I heard that whether a girl is a beauty judged by how long her neck is in such kind of tribe ,is that true ?
I can't understand the relationship between the length of neck and beauty
Nov 22, 2005 22:12
  • PINETREE
For this tribe, it is true - the longer the neck, the prettier a gal is considered to be. For another tribe, their women scretch their lips with a piece of wooden disc, till tthe lips are so large.
In olden China, women with small feet were considered sexy.
It's difference in each perception of beauty, Conny. And this varies with times too.
To the Chinese, beauty is in being demure with a sweet face, flat chest but good personality.
To the Japanese - it is cutie cutie pie dressed in school gal uniform & with heavy makeup.
To Most Wersterners - it is heigh with big boops & wide mouths.
To India's Indian - it is fleshy fleshy with big butt.
To Brazilian - it is height with a guitar-shape figure in super scanty bikinis.

What else ??
Nov 22, 2005 23:39
  • PINETREE
Wocca,
I thot that u were a fairer man. In the end u are just the same as Elcabron. Why only 3 of us ?
I hope u can refrain from these naame-calling too.
Nov 22, 2005 23:40
  • PINETREE
Stop targetting at us - we are 3 different people. There are more people calling us names.
Nov 23, 2005 02:31
  • SNOWBIRD
Dear Mr. Wocca,

Yes, I agree that it is not nice to call people names. And it is also not nice to insinuate that Pinetree & me are the same person. We are not. I repeat, we are not the same person.

You don't have to instigate the Forum Moderator to do her job. Let her decide how to do her job.

One thing I can't stand about you is that you always try to act innocent. Trying to act cute. Most of your comments to other member's thread are way off the target. And besides, you add in those funny photos too. Now tell me, is this not true?

Let the Forum Moderator do her job. You don't have to interfere. You only makes matters worse.
Nov 23, 2005 03:21
  • PINETREE
Snowbird,
What u describe was a snake ? I have seen many of them in Singapore.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Mae Hong Son - Long Neck Karens Tribe
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code