Menu
Four China Wonderful Scenery!
Nov 4, 2005 10:11
  • CALIFORNIA
I think most of foreign travellers have been to three china wonderful scenery,about Guilin Scenery,Stone Forest in Yunnan,Changjiang gorges.And the fourth is Jilin Wusong,it is an amazing scenery!!!

Nov 4, 2005 19:41
  • SAYHITOANT
I have been to beautiful countries like New Zealand, Switerland, Japan, Korea but so far the most amazing scenary that I have seen is the autumn colours of Jiuzhaigou!

I wanted to post a very beautiful picture of Jiuzhaigou that I have visited on 23 Oct 05 in this reply but dont know how. Can someone please advise me? Thanks.

Nov 4, 2005 20:38
  • CALIFORNIA
After the reply,and you can upload your pic,it is easy!Pls try again.

Nov 5, 2005 22:20
  • SAYHITOANT
A picture of "Five Flower Lake" in Jiuzhaigou.

Nov 6, 2005 03:37
  • CALIFORNIA
Congratulations,sayhitoant,you have succeeded.

Nov 6, 2005 19:17
  • PEA28COCK
Hi, California, where do you get the information that Guilin Scenery,Stone Forest in Yunnan,Changjiang gorges and Jilin Wusong are the four wonderful sceneries in China? Are u sure that Wusong is included? :)
Nov 6, 2005 20:58
  • CALIFORNIA
Of course,I am sure that!!!Do you remember our geography class,I think I have learned it from our schools!!!
Besides,you know,I love travelling,so usually,I pay more attention to those information.
Nov 6, 2005 21:13
  • CALIFORNIA
Sorry,I lost my little pic:-)

Nov 6, 2005 21:27
  • CALIFORNIA
You pic was so old,there was no Chongqing on it!!!Here is a new one:-)

Nov 6, 2005 22:18
  • CONNY129
Hi ,Cali ,your map can not be enlarged ,can you find a clearly one for us ? that would be great help to those who want get a new updated Chinese map .I believe you can get it !
Nov 6, 2005 22:56
  • CALIFORNIA
[QUOTE=WOCCA] "You may not be aware that your pedantry could appear to be nothing more than a boastful and unnecessary display of learning, especially to foreigners who are not in China or familiar with individual Chinese personalities mannerisms".
Of coures,I am not!!!And I don't think I am a boastful man,I only want to tell the others which is right!!!and I don't think that I displaying my geography knowledge.

[QUOTE=WOCCA] "Perhaps the foreigners do not have the same geography classes as Chinese do.
I have been in China for three years, and have never heard of Wusong before".
Of course you haven't heard of Jilin Wusong if you didn't work there or visit there,because you only stay in China three years.China isn't a finished book!!!You need read it for one life!!!

Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Four China Wonderful Scenery!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code