Menu
about smoking
Nov 7, 2005 21:29
  • SPIDERMAN
I started a thread yesterday ,appreciate for those who replied . but our discussion seemed to off the topic ,so I start a new today .
In USA ,smoking is not encouraged neither ,you can hardly find somebody smoking in public except smoking zone .but in China ,I got it you can smoke almost everywhere anytime ,I love it :}
Nov 7, 2005 21:36
  • CALIFORNIA
I don't smoke,because it is bad for health.But I don't aganist the others who want to smoke.

Nov 7, 2005 21:41
  • RITA
Hi spiderman,

It's good to discuss in a separate thread. Well, trust me, though it seems you can smoke anywhere, it doesn't mean the nonsmokers are not allergic to the smell and hate the people who smoke around. I tried to asked politely the smokers to stop smoking who sat next to me in the bus or train or wherever else, but it seldom worked, so I stopped bothering to ask the smokers to leave, instead, I leave.

I understand how hard it might be to quit smoking, I have smoker friends, and my father smokes, too. Almost all of them have experience of quitting smoke more than once in life, but hardly succeed.

Smoking in toilet is not good, neither, but it might be a way out.
Nov 7, 2005 21:42
  • SNOWBIRD
Sure, Spiderman. Smoking is good for the health. Good for the health of the bloody smokers, that is. Damn bloody smokers always claim they can't do anything right without a puff. Just some kind of goddamn excuse!! Puff till you die for all I care, but don't pollute my good air!!!
Nov 7, 2005 21:50
  • CONNY129
which is absolutely good for your health ?
Nov 7, 2005 21:53
  • CONNY129
just avoid the bad effects ,enviorment situation is getting worse ,please do not pollute any more !
Nov 7, 2005 21:53
  • SNOWBIRD
I said that smoking is good for the health of smokers. If they don't get to smoke, they feel like dying. So it is good for them....haha
Nov 7, 2005 21:55
  • SPIDERMAN
yep,Snowbird knew it so well !
Nov 7, 2005 21:55
  • SNOWBIRD
Smokers are inconsiderate people!! In order to satisfy their craving for the goddam tobacco stick, they don't care if they inconvenienced others or cause suffering to others around them. Smokers must be shot!!!
Nov 7, 2005 22:00
  • SPIDERMAN
oh , my god ! DO NOT please ...
Nov 8, 2005 02:06
  • LOVEISVERB
quote: You only JOINED yesterday !!!

Whoever said the person joined yesterday could not be popular? Seniority here does not work, okey? This is a forum, people are free to raise questions or reply in a way they like.

First, spiderman raised a question about his Chinese girlfriend and himself, I considered it as a kind of cultural shock matter that were good and proper to post here, later he narrowed his question-----smoking, which is a social problem(?). If you like, you can find so many posts like this one in this forum. Why did you focus on this one? Because spiderman was new??? what about the so many others joined just when the community was established but never contributed anything?

Keep it up, spiderman!
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: about smoking
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code