Menu
Beijing Custom Tailors
Nov 9, 2005 13:46
  • HEYSQUIERDO
Looking for fair and quality Tailors in Beijing.
Any ideas.

Thanks
Rick
Nov 10, 2005 09:11
  • CALIFORNIA
I just know one tailor in Fenglian Plaza,and I have done a traditional clothes in there,but I am not sure she was in there now!!!

Nov 12, 2005 09:09
  • KEVINKIKI
I think you can find some information from "Beijing Scene" or "That's" or" Cityweekend" magazine.

Otherwise you can go to "Ya Xiu Market".

Kiki
Nov 13, 2005 21:25
  • HEYSQUIERDO
Thank you for your reply that was kind of you, I will be staying at the Rennaisance Hotel in Beijing starting on Novembe 27-December 3,2005.

Rick Heysquierdo
713-882-8047
Nov 13, 2005 21:36
  • CALIFORNIA
Rennaisance Hotel???Does it english name or chinese pinyin?sorry!can you tell me???

Nov 20, 2006 02:08
My business partner, Senli, offers bespoke service, as opposed to Beijing tailors that just churn out cheap suits. You will notice the difference immediately while he is doing measurements. In the stitching and construction of the suit, he pays attention to details like button-holes (such as on the lapel). The quality of the materials (buttons, inner canvas, thread) he uses also puts him several notches above other tailors in this city.

Whether you want traditional Saville Row or avant garde Dior Homme, we can make it happen. From many experiences with other tailors, I have learned that it is hard to find a one who can turn vision into reality. The price for business suits starts at 1,800 (with fabric) and cashmere coats are around 2,000 RMB. Casual blazers and wool overcoats are less. Of course, you can bring your own fabric as well.

The address is 46 Liangmaqiao Rd. in the Yaxing Dasha. You will see his shop through the window on the first floor. The number of the shop is 64635849. If you would like translation or consulting on the fit and style of your garment, I am happy to arrange an appointment. If you visit the shop and I am not there, please indicate to Senli that you were referred to his shop by Mr. Fei Zhiyuan.
Nov 20, 2006 02:12
For more information, please check out my blog:

http://stylites.blogsource.com/

Or email me:

yahoo.com|feizhiyuan
Apr 13, 2013 01:19
  • OOJAM
Try Sunnyscustom Tailor.
http://www.sunnyscustomtailor.com

Post a Reply to: Beijing Custom Tailors
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code