Menu
eco-tourism
Nov 9, 2005 19:34
  • CONNY129
Tourism effect a lot to society and enviorment ,it bought huge benefit to those tourist spots especially chinese rural areas .But as the rapid development of tourism ,there are also some side effects ,such as the destroy of natural resources and environment ~~
How to make the balance between tourism and environment ?Only raise the admission fee to control the number of tourists ?
Nov 9, 2005 20:35
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Places will definitely be polluted if people come to visit no matter how beautiful and clean they were before.

I am not sure who said it first and maybe he or she was so pessimistic. Anyway the sentence indcates that people's sense of protecting the environment gets weaker and weaker.

A tragedy!
Nov 9, 2005 20:44
  • CONNY129
there must be some solutions :

take Mt.Huangshan for example ,Lotus peak will be closed for three years from 1st Dec. this year ,during this period ,the administration of Huangshan will take some actions to protect natural vegetations and eco-environment to make them recover.
Nov 9, 2005 21:14
  • PEA28COCK
Hi, Conny, the solution you mentioned is a good one. However I think the key solution is to improve people's moral standard or sense of protecting the natural environment.
Right?
Nov 9, 2005 21:24
  • CONNY129
yeah ,it is neccessary way ,but is not almighty .
you know ,sometimes it is over-burdened for some tourist spots ,if a place full of people ,how can you enjoy your trip?
Nov 10, 2005 00:27
  • PEA28COCK
It is really difficult for us to find a balanced way to solve this problem. How can we protect the environment and make those tourist spots' owners earn money as well? This question is so complicated that the professional should make more efforts. :p
Nov 10, 2005 00:30
  • CONNY129
price barrier or some limitations ,the resource can not feed everyone's need :(
Nov 10, 2005 08:57
  • CALIFORNIA
eco-tourism is a so large topic!And I don't know so much of them,but I think it should healthy,original,fresh,environmentalist and creative.I have been to Hulunbeir many times,and there were original grassland,lake,and herdsman's lives,I love there very much!!!

Post a Reply to: eco-tourism
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code