Menu
From Rosedale hotel to Pazhou
Nov 11, 2005 04:08
  • SENNA284
Hi, I will stay next week at Rosedale hotel on 348 Jiang Nan Da Road Central in Guangzhou. How far is this hotel from Guang Zhou International Convention and Exhibition Center at Pazhou, what is the best way to get there (taxi, rail...?) and what is there to do in my spare time (evening :)). Thanks in advance!!!
Nov 11, 2005 21:46
  • VIATURATI3
Metro from Jiang Nan Xi to Xin Gang Dong, 7 stops (20-25 min?). or Taxi but notice that the traffic on the way is usually very bad.
btw, the exhibition place is almost straight way from the hotel.
Nov 12, 2005 03:50
  • SENNA284
btw, the exhibition place is almost straight way from the hotel.

How far is from hotel to fair(in km)? And how is the taxi service? what is the price and is it true that you need to negotiate the price? how about night life, are there any pubs or clubs near the hotel? Thanks!!!
Dec 28, 2005 22:56
  • PCAR993
I was at the Rosedale during Nov and visited the Goungzhou Auto show. The taxi ride from the hotel to the Exhibition Center cost 40 yuen +/-and the travel time took about 1/2 hr. The hall is first class, however, Chinese cars were so so, IMHO, I lov the German porducts.
I'll be in Goungzhou again during April,06 and will be travel to Sichuan area for a spring visit BY MY SELF for about 10 days.
Any body want to spit out better English, pls e-mail and pls NO ATTACHMENT......
Post a Reply to: From Rosedale hotel to Pazhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code