Menu
interested in finding fashion styles for young people clothes in Guangzhou
Nov 12, 2005 04:04
  • LONI
Hi, I want to come in Guangzhou and buy clothes which are new and fashion styles for young people, I want to find a wholesale centre which has these clothes , also I need an interpreteur who is able to find these wholesale centres and who can translate for me ,I must mention that I need clothes which fits European people , because I come from Europe , and I want to sell these clothes in Europe.I want to come in Guangzhou after one month .Thanks
Nov 13, 2005 02:21
  • CNWOMEN
Experienced interpreter-guide available, fluent in English, Mandarin,Cantonese ,honest,hard-working, lives in Guangzhou., knows China products and markets very well such as Handbag,Shoes,Jewellery Garment,watches , electronics ,furniture ,ceramics ,toys .etc. If you are in town on business or on holiday, I am your solution to any communication difficulties! Also available for short trips to other cities. For details , kindly email to Yahoo.com|lindaok60
Phone to 020-33350848
Dec 1, 2005 00:31
  • LENA969
Hi Loni,

Its good to read your post... I normally dont go online on these forums but you looked like you needed help!
I am a journalist here in GZ, but my family has an export business dealing in export and stocklots for the European/Australian/American market. There are several wholesale markets here- I am not Chinese, but speak it well enough to get all my work done! Also, we have been in this businesss for many years now...

We can help you when you arrive.... let me know when u are coming. My email address is hotmail.com|lena969, and my business's email is gmail.com|relylimited, or relylimited.com|sales.

u can also call us: 86 20 3849 7144
thanks!
best regards and good luck. Hope you hear from you.
PS- You are aware of the trade /export quota to Europe?
Post a Reply to: interested in finding fashion styles for young people clothes in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code