Menu
info about Guangzhou wanted
Nov 15, 2005 22:20
  • SPIDERMAN
I'm planning heading for Guangzhou in Jan,2006 .I know nothing about that city ,so all the info about climate ,accomodation ,whats to see ,transportation ~~~~ would be highly appreciated .

I heard that there are some kind of big markets sell fashionable things like clothes ,cell phones ~~~ where are they ? Can I bargin ? Will it be closed during the Spring Festival ?

Thanks
Nov 16, 2005 06:13
  • GIREESHAKS
Hi,
My name is Gireesha from India. I was lived in Guangzhou and again I will go back to there by next month.
This one of good and safest city in China. No problem for foreigners and any others as I seen. Climate bit Humidity. You can find Good Hotels and Restaurants. If you are Non-vegetarian, no problem for foods. In some of the Restaurants, if you pay RMB50, you can have what ever you want and how much you want.
If you like Indian food, you can taste that also and this is bit Spicy as usual.
For Restaurants address (Indian) , please visit my MSN space - http://spaces.msn.com/members/gireeshaks/

Or you can call me, my India Mobile number is: 0091-9342112590 and China Mobile Number is: 0086-13414134477.
My email Id: hotmail.com|gireesha_ks.
If u needs any other information about Guangzhou or Shenzhen, feel free to contact me.

Gireesha.KS
IT System Administrator
GZ, China
(Now from Bangalore, India)

Nov 16, 2005 08:49
  • CALIFORNIA
I don't think Guangzhou is one of the safest cities,the city was so disordered,especially in the railway station.There were many thieves,cutpurse and spoliators......Terrible!
But the nightlife is excellent!

Post a Reply to: info about Guangzhou wanted
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code