hi guys
I want to go fr hongkong to kumming and fr
kumming to tibet by bus.
(in conclusion, bus schedule & cost)
please, let me know thank you.

Nov 16, 2005 23:00
  • YASENJAN6
Hi,
I am very sorry to say that there is not bus between HK and Kunming .also no direct train.
come to Kunming-tibet,u also cannot take bus because no bus.
try to check airplane or transfer from place to place.
if u have any further question write to yahoo.com|yasinjan6
Nov 17, 2005 03:29
  • PINETREE
There must be buses to go to those places - just like there might not be any direct buses. You might have to go via a few other places before arriving at where you want.
Nov 17, 2005 03:59
  • BACKPACKER
sorry to inform you that there is no bus from hk to kumming. the best way is by plane. but if you are the buget traveler, you can go to guangzhou by bus and then go to kumming by train.
Nov 22, 2005 09:44
  • JABAROOTOO
As Pinetree said, of course you can go from HK to Kunming to Tibet by bus/train but it depends how much time you have.

The first step is to get to Guangzhou or some other place in Mainland China and jump on a sleeper bus or a train to Kunming.
You can do a train search via the link on the top right of the page here.

From Kunming travel north to Chengdu, Xian, and Lanzhou from there to Tibet. One of my Chinese colleagues did the trip to Tibet this summer for the fourth time and it takes about a week from Chongqing or Chengdu.

Other option of course is to fly from Chengdu to Lasha.

But do your own search for trains, it's all there in the link and as for buses, well you just have to find out as you go along or by a "lonely Planet' or similar travel guide book!!!!!!!!

Have a good trip

Nov 18, 2007 06:13
GUEST24675 You can take only train to Kunming. Then it's possible to take buses, but from zhongdian. So first go to kunming to zhongdian and then to lhasa. But now it's not really the best moment to go...
Nov 18, 2007 20:50
  • ELLYSE
There're no direct buses for Hong Kong -- Kunming, and similarly no buses for Kunming -- Lhasa. There're buses for Zhongdian -- Lhasa that (ideally) apparently take about 4 days, but foreigners are not allowed to take these buses.
Nov 28, 2007 09:45
GUEST94143 Hi all, i would like to enquire, how to get to Han dan from Ping yao or tai yuan. What are the possible routes?? Please give me a guide, etc take what type of transport from where till where, change to what type of transport till where. How long will it take to reach.. Please please i wanna know as soon as possible. Thank you.
Nov 30, 2007 21:28
GUESTARIF Hello,

Could you pls let me know the first bus leave from Hangzhou to Nanjing and what is the last time it leave from Nanjing to Hangzhou. I need to booking by tomm morning first coach and will return back on same day. Kindly help me in this regards.

Thanks in advance for your prompt co-operation in this regards.

Regards
Arif
Bangladeshi citizen
Dec 2, 2007 05:35
  • ELLYSE
Train Taiyuan -- Handan: K520/K521 (1702--2347) 6h45min
Fare ranges from 55 RMB for hard seat, to 162 RMB for the most expensive soft sleeper.

Earliest bus Hangzhou -- Nanjing at 0640 from Hangzhou North long-distance bus station.
Latest bus Nanjing -- Hangzhou at 2020 from Nanjing East long-distance bus station.
Dec 7, 2007 17:33
GUESTHANY hello

would u pls tell me the first bus from wenzhou to ningbo
Page 1 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: bus schedule in china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code