Menu
Travel to Guilin - tips???
Nov 18, 2005 10:47
  • CATHRINE
Hi All,

I am travelling to China in December for 4 weeks. I have heard a lot about Guilin. Any tips for this time of year.

By the way, I was looking on Internet for information for travel and found this funny website about Zhanjiang, which I believe is not far from Guilin

http://www.zhanjiangchina.co.uk

Nov 18, 2005 16:08
  • ELCABRON
That is the best homepage Ive seen in years....how can someone be soooo stupid! I want to see a pic of the guy, because she is so damn ugly;-)

Nov 22, 2005 09:29
  • JABAROOTOO
Interesting site????

Zhanjiang however is a large deep water port on the southern coast of Guangdong and is not any where near Guilin.

Guilin would be OK but what are you interested in seeing. It's pretty cold all over the country too so you'll need your woollies and an umbrella.
Dec 2, 2005 02:23
  • MEIFENG
My name is Mei, and I am a tour guide in yangshou. I'll be happy to show you around , as I thing here is much more beutifull than Guilin I belive you will enjoy staying here. The weather in Guilin is not too cold but it is not sunny as in the summer. I'll be happy to give you more information, please contact me to myemail: hotmail.com|mei_5026. My phone number is: 0086-13807830627. I wish you a nice trip in China. Mei
Post a Reply to: Travel to Guilin - tips???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code