Menu
Internet Friends:-)
Nov 23, 2005 21:23
  • CALIFORNIA
When the internet came into our lives,and our lives has changed a little!And we had a new communication ways to each other:-)You can chat with strangers online,and live in a forum or BBS!Maybe you felt easy to talk with strangers accroding to internet,you can easy to say your unhappiness......

In sometimes,you want to meet your internet friends,and make your relations or friendship deeply!but when you met,maybe you felt the opposing parties didn't as well as when he or she in the Internet,what will be happened???Maybe you will not have any relations from then on,and if you didn't meet,your relations will last for ever,which one is better???

Do you have the relative experience???

Nov 23, 2005 21:45
  • PEA28COCK
Hi, California, I have heard of such kind of stories. My point is that you should meet your internet friends. If they can meet your expectation then it is good for both of you. If they cannot, then you can stop wasting your time to imagine, right?
Nov 23, 2005 22:15
  • CONNY129
I prefer chatting online than meet in person ,but for someone you are famaliar with ,chatting online maybe not so stimulating and exciting .
companionship is needed in our daily life ,so I don't exclude meet someone whom I knew from internet ,actually I did and it is great
Nov 24, 2005 00:31
  • CALIFORNIA
Actually,I have met five Internet Friends!I am very happy to chat with them except a girl:-)Because the girl smoked a lot!and she misunderstood me very easily!and she is dubitable......

Nov 24, 2005 01:48
  • PEA28COCK
Then you should be careful in her. :)

This is only my idea. Trust yourself, California!
Nov 24, 2005 01:54
  • CALIFORNIA
Haha,peacock,I have no relation with her after we met two weeks!!!

Nov 30, 2005 19:12
  • CALIFORNIA
To Wocca:

From your pics,I knew you have visited Rita and Catherine:-)

Nov 30, 2005 19:15
  • MAY001
If you want to find a girl or boy friend on Internet, she/he may disappoint you after you met each other. It's hard to find a true lover, I think. But if you just want to find someone who share same interest with u, it might be easier on Internet.
Nov 30, 2005 19:17
  • CALIFORNIA
Yes,May,

But do you heard the story about one chinese girl with a polish president candidate known each other by the internet,and then married???

Nov 30, 2005 19:56
  • PEA28COCK
It is like a story of Cinderella and Prince. Romantic!
Nov 30, 2005 20:02
  • CALIFORNIA
Yes,at last,the man didn't become polish president!But their story was surprise:-)

Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Internet Friends:-)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code