Menu
Greetings from Changsha
Feb 11, 2005 07:08
  • BARBE
I will be in Changsha while my husband finishes his TCM internship at an area hospital. the principal of his college has connections there and we will have a bit of a safety net. Apparently, I will only be able to teach very informally as we will only be there from Sept.- Nov. But I am also hoping to find an informal arrangement to learn more chinese massage. Maybe I can be taken on as a short term apprentice. Who knows. Anyway, looking forward to the experience, even needing an interpreter at stores! Thanks, Barbe
Sep 27, 2005 22:23
  • JULCHIEUW
HI Anne:
Can recommend where to look for a school for our 7 year old daughter. We will be relocating to Changsha in Jan. from NY. I looked at the Lushan Experimental school but learned it is a boarding school. Are there any day schools you recommend?
Thank you very much for any help you can offer.
Juliet
Dec 22, 2005 05:52
  • TANJA
Hi Anne, Hi, my name is Tanja, 21 years old and from Germany. In 2004 I passed my A-Level. Then I was working for one year as an au pair in America. After my return in September 2005 my boyfriend and I decided to go for half a year to China/Changsha in February. He will write his diploma their and I need a job to life their, too. But it´s hard to find a job and I hope you can help me. I would prefer to take care of kids again. Maybe you now families who need me to take care of their kids. But I´m open minded maybe I could work as an english/german teacher or maybe you know somthing else. I´m looking forward to hear from you!! My email address is gmx.net|tanja.hoderlein - Thank you for your help! Tanja
Jan 18, 2008 22:02
GUEST17199 have you tried breakfast bao in tea room?
fresh bamboo shoot and shitaki(xiang 1 gu2) with pork, taste greatm nowhere else has them.
Aug 20, 2014 21:19
  • KOKOBEE
Hi, I will be moving to changsha pretty soon. I will need some info and tips, especially in meeting other foreigners.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Greetings from Changsha
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code