Menu
Say Goodbye
Nov 27, 2005 21:25
  • SNOWBIRD
Faye Wong has announced her retirement after her secong marriage. And now she is expecting a baby soon. Looks like we won't be hearing from her anytime soon. She may retire for good. Its a great loss to all her devoted fans.

Nov 27, 2005 21:32
  • CALIFORNIA
When I saw this title:"Say Goodbye",I thinking that who wants to say goodbye,haha:-)

I hope she can return in some day,good luck to her:-)

Nov 27, 2005 21:37
  • SNOWBIRD
Thanks Cali... I am so disappointed with the forum lately. I have decided to stop all the nonsense with them ... unless they started it again!! So from now onwards ... I will post good threads ... and act dumb with those guys.
Nov 27, 2005 21:39
  • SNOWBIRD
I think it is very unlikely that she will return within the next 2 years. I hope she return too. I like her music.
Nov 27, 2005 21:47
  • CALIFORNIA
Hi,Snowbird,

From you words in this forum,I can know some facets of your characters,it is only my feeling,maybe it is not right!From your words,I don't think you can say goodbye to us:-)

You know,the forum is open,and you can show your opinion,and you can also meet various persons in here!Maybe you felt disappointed in here,I don't know who is right,and who is wrong!

The most important thing that don't care so much on the others words,and keep your heart for ever!

Good luck to you!Also to Faye Wong!

Nov 27, 2005 21:54
  • CONNY129
Not only you felt disappointed ... :(

how I wish Faye would return and our forum back to the harmonious atmosphere as she used to be .hope it is not only my dream ...
Nov 28, 2005 01:28
  • MAY001
I love her voice, too. It's a great pity if she never come back again.
Nov 28, 2005 02:05
  • SNOWBIRD
I think no other chinese singer will ever be as popular as her.
Nov 28, 2005 02:05
  • CALIFORNIA
Faye Wong is really an excellent singer,and she has many fans:-)

Nov 28, 2005 03:32
  • PEA28COCK
Faye Wong conquers so many people by both her personality and her voice.

It seems that she never pays attention to the censure of the public and just be herself. Never give in to difficulty. That's where her charm lies.

Nov 28, 2005 03:38
  • PEA28COCK
On her vocal conceret we can hardly see her dance. She herself stands in the middle of a big stage and sing to the music. Singing is a way to express herself to her audience, so she may only say several words or less to the audience during an-half-hour show.

People who come to Faye Wong's vocal concert just want to hear her songs which come from her soul. They are touched by her beautiful voice.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Say Goodbye
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code