Menu
LIFE IS SHORT
Jan 18, 2006 20:18
  • CALIFORNIA
Copy from snowbird:

my life :

Day 1 to 1 year old - Drink milk and sleep all day. No worries.

3 years to 6 years - lived with my grandma and grandpa,and lived in the church from 3--5 years old......

6 years to 22ears - In school. Schoolwork and more schoolwork......spent every holiday in mongolia......beautiful memory!

from 22 years old,find a job and traveling in every holiday......

24years to 25years - haha... found out there is a web called TCG,and enjoy travelling with others,make some good friends in here:-)

25years------I don't know,I only think over tomorrow:-)
Jan 18, 2006 20:24
  • RITA
I didn't realize how similarly Chinese people in China and Singapore people live their whole life!!
Or were you, Snowbird, just drawing a picture of a Chinese - nothing to do with Singaporeans?

Jan 18, 2006 20:26
  • CONNY129
but a popular saying is that ,marriage is the grave of love. thinking about marriage is more romantic than the cruel reality.
Jan 18, 2006 20:29
  • CALIFORNIA
QUOTE:"marriage is the grave of love. "

------Terribel~~~~~~~But I have to think aobut it:-)Go into the grave~~~~~~
Jan 18, 2006 20:33
  • ETHNICEAST
hi rita, dont take the "cut and paste" excerpt too seriously, he is just having fun, if not by now he should be snowwhite pale and depressed.
there are lots of happy people here and there.

Jan 18, 2006 20:45
  • RITA
Thanks Ethniceast,

In order not to make myself depressed snowwhite pale, I won't be serious any longer...

Wish you all Happy Chinese New Year!
Jan 18, 2006 21:53
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Once I read a novel. A role inside is a paleontologist. He said that life is extremely short, only death can be everlasting.

A profound statement!
Jan 18, 2006 22:24
  • SNOWBIRD
Quote from Rita :
how similarly Chinese people in China and Singapore people live their whole life!!
Or were you, Snowbird, just drawing a picture of a Chinese - nothing to do with Singaporeans?

I think most younger Asians lived about the same way in major cities. The Government copies one another when they implement the education and other policies. They amend a little to suit the local style.

Thats why nowadays many Asian students prefer to study in Asian countries abroad. It is easier to mix around. There is less culture shock. Japan, Malaysia & Singapore is quite popular for chinese students.
Jan 19, 2006 00:31
  • CALIFORNIA
QUOTE:"He said that life is extremely short, only death can be everlasting. "

---I think he is right in some facets!

BTW,I think snowbird is a teacher???Am I right???
Jan 19, 2006 01:58
  • SNOWBIRD
To California,

No. I am not a teacher. Thats why I don't treat this forum like a classroom. A teacher is always a teacher. You can telll very clearly by the way they write. Teachers behave like everybody is their students. They will try to teach people something all the time, everytime.

I am working in the aircargo industry. It is relating to import & export of goods by air.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: LIFE IS SHORT
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code