Menu
Does anyone know anybody willing to give this traveller a hand?
Jun 27, 2004 18:07
  • DENNIS
Ni Hao guys,

I'm planning to take a trip to Shandong and visit Taishan as well as Qufu on the second week of July...although I've been doing most of the travels on my own, I would very much like the company of a local situated there. Does anybody know anyone from there?

Thanks a million!
Dennis
Jun 28, 2004 09:14
  • BILLIE
Hi, Dennis!
You meant to find a local travel agent in Shandong, right?
Jun 28, 2004 11:09
  • DENNIS
not really, just a friendly local willing to spend a little time. Of course, I can find my way around using a map, but I would still be appreciative of someone to talk to. Know anyone?
Jul 10, 2004 05:06
  • HAWAII
I don't know when you are going to Shandong. I will be back to Jinan from Hawaii probably on July 23. On the following weeks, I will accompany some of my classmates who are from American to Jinan or Qufu. If that's the case, I hope I have chances to help you.
Sep 12, 2004 01:45
  • PRVNK
Hey Dennis,

did you make that trip to Qufu and Tai Shan?

I am in Jinan and not a local, but would like to see these places too! I have a friend who is local who might join me. Let me know if you have still not made the trip!

Praveen
Oct 28, 2005 15:19
  • LIA01REG
Hi there,

I was planning on doing the east coast there too. I used passplanet.com to plan my trip - look at http://www.wellgoodholiday.co.uk to see how the rest of SE Asia was. I hear there's a great mountain in a place called Taipan or somethiung
Oct 29, 2005 00:28
  • MISHEN
Our community member ANNIESH is from Qingdao, quite close to there - if you send her a message, she may be able to help.
Post a Reply to: Does anyone know anybody willing to give this traveller a hand?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code