Menu
Return of The Phoenix
Dec 6, 2005 03:00
  • SNOWBIRD
Yup. i will return as the Phoenix. But don't worry. I promise you it will be a new life. No more nonsense.

I hope you will welcome me back.

Will you?
Dec 6, 2005 03:17
  • PHOENIX
Wocca. Snowbird is dead. Please leave him alone.
Jan 3, 2006 09:18
  • ELCABRON
Hi Wocca!

You give way too much attention to a weird soul like Pinetree/Snowbird/Phoenix.....this is exactly what he/she/it wants.

Actually since the "Japan crisis" in Nov/Dec and the very very very late reaction of the so called moderators in stopping those blind hatred name callings - whereas advertising of competing tourguides gets imediately hammered - I had the impression that Pine-bird-phoenix is just another fake identity of a TCG member, not to say a special employee;-)

You know, the ones that use different country server and so on...
Since then, I dont really care anymore for this forum....

And that is the best treatment for this weird soul pine-bird-phoenix.....just dont care about her. Just ignore the crazy one;-)
Jan 3, 2006 17:16
  • PHOENIX
Every member in this community will agree with me that Jiuzhaigou is a beautiful place. You can visit it anytime of the year and you will still find it beautiful.

Jan 3, 2006 19:22
  • CATHERINE
To ELCABRON

I, on behalf of TravelChinaGuide, can assure you all that moderators are fair to everyone here in this forum.

For the person who use different country server, please if you have any evidence, just publicize the user name here. We'll treat it seriously and carry out some proper punishment. Anyway it's someone's behavior, not the whole TCG moderators'.

Jan 3, 2006 21:52
  • PHOENIX
Dear Elcabron,

I appreciate very much that you have left me alone. But I don't like it when you called me the crazy one. But don't worry. I am not going to find fault with you or with anyone. I will leave people alone in their own world. What they write is not my business.

All I request is that you people leave me alone. Please don't read my threads if you think you don't like what I write.

I write as Phoenix now because I wish to dis-engage myself from Snowbird. Snowbird is dead. Please remember!! Phoenix is a new identity. Friendly in his own way. Phoenix will never retaliate in spite of so many stupid comments from Wocca. I just ignore Wocca. He can write what he wants. I will never respond to him. I don't care what he thinks or what he writes. His stupid comments won't bother me.

So far Phoenix have not written anything offensive. So far Phoenix have not offended anybody.

Whether my threads are relevant or irrelevant is a matter of your mind. It is a matter of interpretation.

To solve this very simple problem, you or Wocca or anybody else can ignore my threads if you all do not like the subject matter. You are freen to put in whatever comments. I don't care!! But why keep finding faults with what people write. Both of you don't own TCG. Please remember.

Finally, I am going to let this matter rest. Let us live our own lives. Please don't interfere with how people run their lives. Its not your business and neither is it Wocca's business.
Jan 4, 2006 03:02
  • ELCABRON
To Catherine:

Yeah, I can see what you treat seriously - but thats not my problem - it is your forum that got ruined...
About the proof, I already posted it months ago - about the name, you know it exactly;-)

To Pine-bird-phoenix:

WOCCA said it all already......
Jan 4, 2006 03:21
  • CATHERINE
I'm sorry I don't know who is the person you mentioned.

Also it's no need for employees of TCG have some 'fake identity', please show your proof before putting forward your rootless suspicion.
Post a Reply to: Return of The Phoenix
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code