Menu
Handwritten letter OR E-mails???
Dec 7, 2005 01:08
  • CALIFORNIA
When internet came into our lives,and everything seems easier!We can read news\send e-mails\send cards\chatting with others......

It is very convenient!And we can't leave with it!Can you image what's look like when your life no internet???!!!

Before,we often wrote letters to our friends in different places,maybe we can write very long letter and told sth to others!But now,we sent e-mails,very short e-mail!

Every time,when I read more than 500 letters from my friends,I felt every happy and feelingly!

And now,when I wrote sth by pen,sometimes,I forgot how to write the chinese characters,what a pity!!!

Does anyone has the same feeling???

Dec 7, 2005 03:50
  • BELLELI
hi, california

u always have so many topics. : ) but frankly speaking, i like ur topics.

keep working! : )

good luck

Dec 7, 2005 08:48
  • CALIFORNIA
Haha,Belleli,

I don't think I have so many topics!You can find someone has more than me!!!But thanks for you loving!

Actually,Christmas Day is coming,and I must post some cards to my friends,and think about this topic!

Dec 7, 2005 13:06
  • GAZ07
Hi Cali!

I'm not sure about writing Chinese characters, remembering 500 to begin with sounds difficult to me!!!

But i think a hand-written letter, in any language, is much better, because it is more personal than an e-mail. Although i could email, i sent written letters to my family when i was visiting China and other countries =)

Gaz

Dec 7, 2005 18:54
  • PEA28COCK
Hi, California, your post reminds me of one of my speeches. Its topic was also about Internet. I analysed the word Internet in a fortune-telling way.
i ---- intelligence
t ---- technology
n ---- new
e ---- eyereach
r ---- rapid
n ---- net
e ---- envelope
t ---- trap

I don't whether it is right or wrong, but anyway this is my idea. :)

Dec 7, 2005 19:58
  • CALIFORNIA
Hi,Gaz,

I haven't seen you for a few days,and welcome for your return!

QUOTE:"But i think a hand-written letter, in any language, is much better, because it is more personal than an e-mail."---I usually write letters to my friends,and it can become very good memory!

QUOTE:"Although i could email, i sent written letters to my family when i was visiting China and other countries"---It is a easy way to connect with others when travelling!

I hope everything is ok!

BTW,Manchester United was washed out from Euro Champion:-(

Dec 7, 2005 20:10
  • CALIFORNIA
Hi,Peacock,

It is an appropriate explain:-)

Another example:
news:n---north;
e---east;
w---west;
s---south.
You know,news comes from everywhere:-)

Post a Reply to: Handwritten letter OR E-mails???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code